Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
THIS REPORT IS NO LONGER UPDATED. PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN INTERNET STATISTICS COMPENDIUM PAGE FOR UP-TO-DATE REPORTS.
The UK E-commerce Statistics document is a comprehensive compilation of internet statistics and online market research with data, facts, charts and figures that are ideal for presentations, business cases or client pitches, RFPs and understanding the marketplace as a whole.
We have aggregated as much data, research and resources together in this one place, to help you quickly find the relevant statistics or information about e-commerce that you need.
There are all sorts of internet statistics which you can slot into your next presentation, report or client pitch.
The sections include the following:
- Market size and growth trends (including online banking)
- Shopping comparison sites and coupons
- Conversion rates (including merchandising, shopping carts/dropout rates and average order values)
- Security and fraud
- Fulfilment and delivery
- Online customer service
- Mobile commerce
- Social commerce
- Multichannel Marketing / Commerce
- How online drives offline sales
- Use of offline channels to drive online sales
- Catalogues / online sales
- SAMPLE: Internet Statistics Compendium (1.55 MB PDF)
- UK Ecommerce Statistics (12.8 MB PDF)