Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
THIS REPORT IS NO LONGER UPDATED. PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN INTERNET STATISTICS COMPENDIUM PAGE FOR UP-TO-DATE REPORTS.
The UK Social Media Statistics document is a compilation of internet statistics and online market research with data, facts, charts and figures that are ideal for presentations, business cases or client pitches, RFPs and understanding the marketplace as a whole.
We have aggregated as much data, research and resources together in this one place, to help you quickly find the relevant statistics or information about social media that you need.
There are all sorts of internet statistics which you can slot into your next presentation, report or client pitch.
The sections include the following:
- Market growth and trends
- Social networking (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Ratings and reviews
- User generated content
- Online PR & reputation monitoring
- Social gaming
- Social media and mobile
- SAMPLE: Internet Statistics Compendium (1.55 MB PDF)
- UK Social Media Statistics (7.33 MB PDF)
- Social Media and Online PR - Malaysia
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing - Malaysia
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia