Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This 12-page briefing, sponsored by ValueClick Media, is free to registered users (those with at least Econsultancy bronze membership and above).
Inside, it contains the latest market trends, developments, issues, statistics and useful resources relating to performance marketing, and how convergence within the online media landscape is affecting this sector.
This trends briefing is for anyone involved in online advertising, from agencies and publishers to networks and technology providers.
This document includes:
- Understanding convergence and performance marketing
- Online advertising data and statistics
- Overview of media convergence
- Overview of online advertising convergence
- Technology and performance marketing statistics
- Trends and considerations
- Resources, further reading and articles
The information contained within this briefing is collated from a range of sources including:
- Econsultancy conferences, supplier showcases and roundtables
- Third party events, including the Econsultancy/ValueClick Convergence & Performance Marketing Roundtable held in 2010
- Research carried out by Econsultancy and other organisations
- Understanding convergence & performance marketing (490 KB PDF)