Understanding Customer Lifetime Value explores the emphasis companies are placing on Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), how companies are measuring CLV and the results they are seeing. The report also examines what strategies and tactics are working well, the challenges in measuring CLV and potential solutions to overcome these.
The report is based on a series of in-depth interviews with senior executives working for brands and agencies and a survey from our subscriber base of marketers, agency heads and technology experts.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following interviewees who contributed to this report:
- Grant Baillie, Head of Customer Value Management, Post Office
- Tim Bond, Group Head of Insight, DMA
- Jon Burton, International Marketing Director, John West Foods
- Roni Cohen, Director of Data Science, Optimove
- Customer Insights Manager, Leading UK Trade and Home Improvement retailer
- Former Head of Marketing, Service Sector
- Richard Lees, EVP of Solutions, Europe, Merkle
- Peter Markey, Marketing Director, TSB Bank
- Beatriz Montoya, Digital Marketing Director, Simply Business
- Joey Moore, Head of Product Marketing, Episerver
- Yianni Papadopoulos, Head of Marketing, Bookdepository.com (an Amazon company)
- Alex Rich, Consulting Manager, Javelin Group, part of Accenture Strategy
- Elexa Rose, Digital Performance Manager, RNLI
- James Scott, Chief Strategy Officer, Netcel
- Michael Taylor, Consulting and Advisory Services Leader, Communications Services, Xerox Corporation
- Alex Thoma, Digital Transformation Lead, APD Group
- Toni Wood, Chief Marketing Officer, DFS
- Gavin Williams, Former Vice President of Digital Analytics, RS Components
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options