Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
In association with Emarsys
Businesses across the world are on an agressive path towards making their businesses more customer-centric through better understanding of the customer journey, and making the overall customer experience as postitive as possible.
Having the ability to build a joined-up view of all customer interactions and experiences, across every channel and touchpoint, is still held by many as the silver bullet of marketing success.
The Understanding the Customer Journey in Asia Pacific report, produced in association with Emarsys, explores what APAC companies are doing to map journeys and improve the overall customer experience across an array of different touchpoints.
The research is based on a survey of almost 1,000 digital marketers and ecommerce professionals in Asia Pacific, carried out between August and October 2016.
Key findings from the report
- Desktop is regarded as the most important channel for understanding the customer journey but mobile comes out on top as combined first and second choice for three-quarters of respondents.
- Companies say they lack the systems (79%), data (74%) and analysis skills (68%) to effectively map the mobile customer journey.
- Two-thirds of companies rely on email data to inform their understanding of the customer journey.
Table of contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Foreword by Emarsys
- 3. Marketers have more to learn about the customer journey
- 4. The role of data in the customer journey
- 5. Mobile is an irreversible trend
- 6. The role of mobile within the customer journey
- 7. Optimizing the mobile customer journey
- 8. Building an omnichannel view
- 9. The barrier of organizational structure
- 10. Appendix
1. Executive Summary
- About Econsultancy
2. Foreword by Emarsys
- About Emarsys
3. Marketers have more to learn about the customer journey
4. The role of data in the customer journey
5. Mobile is an irreversible trend
6. The role of mobile within the customer journey
7. Optimizing the mobile customer journey
8. Building an omnichannel view
9. The barrier of organizational structure
- Additional data
- Respondent profiles
- Understanding the Customer Journey in Asia Pacific (1.86 MB PDF)
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in Retail
- Cross-Channel Marketing in Australia and New Zealand
- Financial Services and Insurance Internet Statistics Compendium
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in Financial Services and Insurance
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends