About this Guide
This guide aims to be the first step in a journey towards becoming an in-company expert in usability, which is central to the performance of your website.
You can use the guide to discover what usability is all about: how it works, how to manage it, what pitfalls you need to avoid and why an investment in it can be a very smart move.
But you should view this guide as a jumping-off point: Other reports we have published go into much more detail about usability.
The following topics are covered within this document:
- What is usability?
- How does usability work?
- Why does usability matter?
- Why should I bother with usability?
- What is the opportunity cost of ignoring usability?
- How do I measure usability?
- Who manages usability?
- Where do I start with usability?