This guide to mobile and web user experience (UX) best practice aims to cover all the key aspects of product design for desktop and mobile and equips readers with the tools and techniques to achieve clear, measurable business objectives. It contains some useful reflections on the state of UX as a discipline, including an overview of how organisations that are getting it right are organising their teams to build products that people like to use.
It also includes contributions from some of the top experts in usability and interaction design to help readers anticipate what will be relevant to their organisation in the future.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following people for their contributions to this report:
- Jane Austin, Director of Product Design, Babylon Health
- Kate Shaw, Head of Design, IMD Business School
- Tom Wood, Managing Partner, Foolproof
- Paul Boag, UX Consultant
- Gerry McGovern, Founder and CEO, Top Task Management
- Jacob Dutton, Managing Director, Innovation, McCann
- Jon Warden, Product & UX Director
- Richard Jones, Chief Strategy Officer, twentysix
- Raj Balasundaram, VP Solutions and Strategic Services, Emarsys
- Mike Doyle, Head of Marketing, City Beach Australia
- Cath Biddle, Head of Digital, McDonald’s
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options