Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Compiled by user experience experts, this exclusive report provides companies with all they need to know about accessibility legislation.
The 25-page guide includes a full breakdown of the key rules that websites need to comply with. Despite widespread confusion, these regulations have been in force for some time, so if you haven't yet thought about accessibility, now is the time to do so.
Although websites now need to be legally compliant, it should be noted that an accessible website makes for a better web experience for all, while providing disabled users with the chance to log on and retrieve the information they need. There is a clear business advantage to improving access to your site.
Overview of contents:
1) Web accessibility: An introduction
2) The law in the UK
3) How disabled users access the internet
5) How to... Web accessibility
6) Benefits - part 1: Increase in reach
7) Benefits - part 2: The business case
8) Ten basic accessibility tests
9) Further reading
The resources and links contained within the guide will help you get the job done without fuss. Well worth a read.
- Web Accessibility Guide (315 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Copywriting