Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Editor's Note: The Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2007 is now available.
Accurate measurement and meaningful analysis have become a pre-requisite for a successful online business. Our 2006 Web Analytics Buyer’s Guide is aimed at marketers who want to read everything they need to know about this rapidly changing marketplace in one report.
The 224-page guide gives a detailed overview of market trends and contains profiles of 19 suppliers who we believe to be the leading vendors operating in the UK.
There is also a SWOT analysis for the sector, a summary of potential return on investment benefits and a section with invaluable information to help you find the right supplier... Plus much more..
Headline trends within this market include:
• Continued investment in web analytics across a wide spectrum of sectors including retail, financial services, automotive, travel, media and gaming.
• Google's free analytics tool gives impetus to market and shapes landscape as vendors differentiate themselves.
• Marketers embrace analytics ‘in year of the executive dashboard’.
• Analytics becomes key part of Business Intelligence as it ‘comes of age’.
• Lack of education and shortage of business analysts continues to hold back industry.
The 19 suppliers profiled are: • ClickTracks Analytics
• eVisit Analyst
• Google Analytics
• Pilot Software
• Site Intelligence
A vendor matrix is also included, so you can quickly identify companies that offer the services you need. The web analytics services checklist includes (among other things) the following criteria: Technology, services and functionality (including ASP, In-house Solution, Open API, Training, Consulting and Business Analysis) Data Collection and tracking capabilities (IP user agent based, Cookies based, Unique User based, Page tagging, Log file analysis, Mouse movement/keystrokes, Non-human traffic identification, Custom links/landing pages, Products bought) If you're looking to make an investment in analytics then download this guide. It costs £99 or is free to subscribers. A sample is available below for non-subscribers. Check it out. Remember that £149 buys you individual access to all of our reports.
- SAMPLE: Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2006 (351 KB Microsoft Word)
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2006 (4.49 MB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Fast Track Digital Marketing - Thailand