Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This is a summary of the discussion at Econsultancy’s February 2006 roundtable about Web Analytics (free access). Topics discussed included: conversion rates, conversion benchmarks, customer journey mapping, KPIs, testing and analytics for conversion rate optimisation, customer-centred analytics, integrating web statistics with CRM data, and ownership of web analytics within the business. Attendees to this roundtable included experts and practitioners from the following companies: Aboavista / Conversion Chronicles, RedEye, Alliance and Leicester, Royal Bank of Scotland, Applied Insights, Syzygy, BT, Target Marketing / Web Analytics Association, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), Touch Clarity, esure, Wanadoo, Issel / Pilot Hitlist, WebTrends.
- Web Analytics - Roundtable Briefing, February 2006 (free access) (169 KB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting