Highlighting the key trends and insights from Econsultancy’s Future of Marketing survey and report, this webinar examines the challenges and opportunities facing marketers both now and into the future.
Key themes explored include:
- Eyes to the horizon: Optimism abounds, but what do marketers’ priorities reveal about the industry’s direction of travel over the next two years?
- Finding a balance: With focus shifting to the future all the while day-to-day agility remains essential, we look at the ways in which marketers are finding a balance between the short and the long term.
- Data, measurement and insight: With the demise of third-party cookies around the corner, we explore the alternatives marketers are putting in place and key ways to navigate the changing measurement landscape.
- The AI opportunity: Looming large on the horizon, we look at how GenAI is expected to revolutionise the industry, along with the essential guardrails that need to be put in place to maximise the opportunities of the technology.
- People, skills and the future-fit marketing team: Over 800 marketers were surveyed for the Future of Marketing report, so we finish by turning the spotlight back over to the very people shaping the industry.
Reports referenced: The Future of Marketing