Discussing key trends and insights from Econsultancy’s Future of Marketing survey and report, this webinar examines the key challenges and opportunities facing marketers over the coming two years and what marketing teams can do to ensure they are fit for the future.
From responding to the challenges of inflation to adapting to the new measurement landscape, key topics covered include:
- What marketers’ top priorities are and how marketing teams are adapting to continued disruption and economic challenges
- The future of measurement and the alternatives to third-party cookies being adopted
- The continued importance of CX and how marketers are approaching delivering omnichannel experiences
- What content types and channels will become more important over the next two years
- Marketers’ attitudes to emerging technologies and the opportunities they offer.
Econsultancy’s annual Future of Marketing survey asked over 700 client- and agency-side marketers to share the trends affecting the industry and their priorities over the next two years. Designed to help inform strategic thinking, it allows marketers to compare their plans and challenges against those of their peers.