Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Analyst: Amy Rodgers, Econsultancy
Structure: Market definition, trends, SWOT analysis, tips and pitfalls, supplier profiles
About this guide
The Website Personalization Buyer's Guide is an invaluable resource for anyone who wants to build an understanding of this rapidly developing marketing discipline, including advertisers, agencies, publishers and industry analysts. This report, which has a global focus, looks at the market trends within this sector, with profiles of 22 leading vendors as well as advice for buyers looking for a website personalization provider.
The guide also includes insight from experts within the website personalization industry.
The report starts with an introduction to the different forms of website personalization, followed by a look at the recent trends in the industry, as well as an assessment of its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
Trends covered in this guide include:
•The need for a data layer
•Omnichannel personalization: beyond the website
•The balance between experience and privacy
•Testing: the cornerstone of personalization
•One vendor or many?
Who is this guide aimed at?
The guide is primarily aimed at organizations looking for a website personalization provider, or are reviewing the capabilities of their current provider. The report is also relevant to anyone interested in understanding the current state of the marketplace. The content of this guide is relevant globally.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
Table of contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. The Market
- 4. Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
- 5. Costs and Pricing Models
- 6. Tips and Pitfalls
- 7. Market Positioning Charts
- 8. Supplier Marketplace and Profiles
- About Econsultancy
2. Executive Summary
3. The Market
- Market definition
- Website personalisation methods
- Data types used for website personalisation
- Market trends
- The need for a data layer
- Omnichannel personalisation: beyond the website
- The balance between experience and privacy
- Testing: the cornerstone of personalisation
- One vendor or many?
- Return on investment
4. Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
5. Costs and Pricing Models
6. Tips and Pitfalls
- Account management
- Technology capabilities and flexibility
- Look into the background of your vendor
- Teams and skills
7. Market Positioning Charts
- Explanation for Chart 1: Platform capabilities
- Market positioning overview: Platform capabilities
- Explanation for Chart 2: Client focus
- Market positioning overview: Client focus
8. Supplier Marketplace and Profiles
- SAMPLE: Website Personalisation Buyers Guide (818 KB PDF)
- Website Personalisation Buyers Guide (1.58 MB PDF)