Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy director Peter Abraham identifies and explores the current "up and coming" trends in the digital sector that will have a direct impact on how marketers operate.
At more than 90 slides long, this presentation provides a concise snapshot about what's trending within established digital channels, such as search and email, but equally importantly looks at new and upcoming areas such as social media, mobile and augmented reality.
It was originally a client-side presentation during August 2010 and includes Econsultancy research, charts and diagrams, as well as those from other third-party sources.
Topics explored include:
- The state of media
- The state of marketing
- Planning and organising in a shifting landscape
- Social media
- Collaboration and content distribution
- Augmented reality
- ROI and measurement
- What's trending in digital marketing during 2010? (14.9 MB PDF)
- Social Media & Online PR
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Malaysia
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Intensive: Mastering Social Media