Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Author: Jake Hird, Econsultancy
As the economy continues to struggle, acquiring and retaining new business is all the more important. Econsultancy's Winning New Work Guide is a best-practice document created specifically for UK digital agencies, companies and consultancies as a comprehensive source of information surrounding business development.
The guide is split into three distinct sections:
1. Generating the Lead (Concentration)
2. Generating the Lead (Broadcast)
3. Winning the Pitch.
Inside, it includes supplier and service profiles, suggestions of online tools and resources, as well as tips, insights and opinions from leading UK digital agencies and client-side companies, including Abbey, Bowers & Wilkins, Cadburys, Orange and Sky.
Generating the Lead: Concentration
- Data Generation Services
- Lead Generation Services
- Business Development Consultancies
- Offline Concentrated Events and Networking
Generating the Lead: Broadcast
- Press and Publications
- Online PR
- Community websites and forums
- Social media and communication
- Reputation Monitoring
- Online Marketing
- Digital-Specific Awards
- Industry bodies and associations
- Events & Networking
Winning the Pitch
- What clients look for when selecting a new digital agency
- Pitching: Tips and Pitfalls
- SAMPLE: Winning New Work Guide (442 KB PDF)
- Winning New Work Guide (1.94 MB PDF)
BCC Marketing Services
Centaur Direct Marketing
M2 Press WIRE
New Business Manager
Reardon Smith Whittaker
Recommended Agency Register
The Telemarketing Company
- Multichannel Marketing and the Customer Journey
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- B2B Marketing: From Leads to Revenue Generation
- Coding for Non-Technical Professionals