1. Executive Summary This report will look at the history of visual search, how different companies are using it, and explain how marketers can take advantage of visual search and other tools that make use of machine vision. It will also cover the following: The benefits of visual search in ecommerce In a commercial context, […]
1. Introduction Powerful technological forces are impacting the marketing profession and the companies and industries where marketers work. Econsultancy identifies, analyses and writes about many of these forces; ubiquitous connectivity, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things to name a few. The same technologies are also enabling new and agile innovators to launch digitally enabled […]
1. Introduction: The Principles of ROI “The fundamental reason why anyone calculates ROI is to prove their existence, or their intention to do something,” says Raj Balasundaram, VP Solutions and Strategic Services at marketing platform Emarsys. Having the ability to accurately quantify the contribution that a marketing programme or strategy has had upon revenue and […]
1. Introduction The concept of Black Friday being a single in-store shopping day, taking place the day after US Thanksgiving once the clock has struck midnight, is close to becoming a distant memory. In recent years sales have extended over the entire week around Thanksgiving, also moving online to encompass Cyber Monday too. And last […]
1. Introduction Econsultancy’s A Guide to Customer Experience Management features findings from its 2018 Customer Experience Management survey, conducted among 482 marketing professionals around the world in January and February 2018, including 299 client-side marketers and 183 agency marketers. For the purposes of this report, we have carried out separate analysis for both of these […]
Internet Statistics Compendium
Want even more facts, figures and charts? Check out our database showing all the publicly available information on digital marketing to power your presentations.
1. Introduction ‘The Future of Marketing’ is based on an exploratory and descriptive research enquiry into the trends shaping the future of marketing. The report examines the main objectives and key priority areas for marketers within the next five years. A survey was conducted among 492 respondents who classified as advertisers/ client-side marketers, media owners […]
1. Foreword by Adobe Grant O’Connor Director, Sub-Sahara Africa Adobe This is the second year that we have partnered with Econsultancy to produce a Digital Trends report that focuses on South Africa, assessing the digital maturity of this rapidly changing country. Based on a wider survey of almost 13,000 marketers, this year we are able to […]
Want to put some of our best practice advice to work? Browse our online and face-to-face training courses or talk to us about bringing bespoke Econsultancy training direct to you.
1. Executive summary This report, published by Econsultancy in partnership with MediaMath, is based on a global survey of more than 400 digital professionals involved in online advertising, carried out in April and May 2018. The research covers key trends in the digital advertising sector, and highlights the growing requirement for a consumer-first approach to […]