Join us for this roundtable where we will discuss the present and future of social.
Suggested discussion topics include:
- How seriously should we take new platforms and formats such as stories, TikTok and chatbots?
- How have recent brand safety scandals impacted your paid social strategy?
- What does 2019 hold for influencer marketing and social selling?
- How has your social content strategy changed in the last year?
- What developments in social customer service are you most excited about?
- And what obstacles still remain for your social media teams?
Who Should Attend?
Exclusively available for Advanced Econsultancy subscribers, these Roundtable sessions are best suited to those in senior positions. We ask that attendees have something to contribute to discussions as well as areas in which they'd like to learn to ensure conversation is beneficial to all.
We aim to ensure a healthy balance between brand and supply-side participation with subject experts in attendance to deliver an open, productive and rounded conversation for all. Attendance is limited to one participant per organisation. There are strictly no sponsors or journalists present. All roundtables are facilitated by Econsultancy.
To find out more, please call the subscriptions team on 0207 970 4322 or email us on email@example.com
Held at Etc Venues, Tenter House, Moorgate, timings for this session are:
12:00 - 12:30 Registration and welcome tea/coffee and Lunch
12:30 - 14:00 Roundtable discussion (90 mins) facilitated by Econsultancy