Learn how to set up your Shopee account, using relevant case studies and hands on practice.
26 June 20192 hours, 30 minutes
- $80.00 excl. GST
You will learn:
- Introduction to Shopee and the Global E-commerce landscape
- Learn what Shopee offers
- Get an overview of the eco-system of digital commerce
- How to source for products
- Practical hands on session on Shopee Seller Center
- Setup an account, create shop profile and uploading of products
- Shopee guarantee to protect buyers and sellers
- Shopee’s basic functions and benefits
- Different ways of product exposure; attract, convince customers and following up on orders
- Manage sale orders and buyer’s return request
Participants are encouraged to register for a free account with Shopee (as a member) prior to class.
As this is a hands-on course, participants will need to bring their laptops.
Done in collaboration with NTUC U Associate
- S$80 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Exclusive $10 discount for NTUC Members or Econsultancy Paid Subscribers (kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name & NRIC/FIN for your exclusive promo code)
NTUC Members can claim up to 50% of course fees through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Econsultancy courses in APAC are delivered in partnership with ClickAcademy Asia.
Click here for ClickAcademy Asia's Refund Policy.
Yih Miin started his entrepreneurship ten years ago in design related and product distribution projects with various local clients such as Singapore Polytechnic, Zuelliq Pharma, Kah Motor’s Honda showrooms and many more, after working in the manufacturing, marketing, retail and design industries for more than ten years. His distribution business grew with the engagement and collaboration with e-commerce stores and online sellers over the years which includes e-commerce sales operations and fulfillment. Today, his company’s products with Dreampebble branding are sold on major local e-commerce stores and E-marketplaces such as Shopee, Qoo10 and Lazada.
His e-commerce knowledge and experience has since allowed him to conduct trainings on E-marketplace onboarding and marketing sessions, such as for Shopee, Qoo10 and Lazada, in Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (SIRS) of Nanyang Polytechnic from 2017. Being an ACTA certified trainer, Yih Miin has been conducting trainings on WSQ Manage an Online Business in SIRS as well as other e-commerce short courses.
Besides e-commerce training, Yih Miin is specialized in the training delivery of WSQ retail modules for all the three full qualification levels - Certificate in Retail Operations, Advanced Certificate in Retail Supervision and Diploma in Retail Management. He has embarked on special training projects, which include MINDEF and Singapore Prison Services. In early 2018, he has attained Preliminary Certification from Alibaba for Global E-commerce Talent, an opportunity to be a global trainer for Alibaba.