Content is one of the most effective ways to promote a business and creating compelling content for digital experiences was highlighted as one of the top three most exciting opportunities for businesses in 2019. This roundtable will provide you with the chance to identify and discuss the current opportunities and challenges in this area.
Suggested discussion topics include:
- What content marketing challenges are companies facing and how are they overcoming these?
- What content frameworks and approaches to content creation are companies adopting to drive their content marketing strategy?
- What are companies finding is working well in driving engagement with B2C and B2B audiences and which content formats and channels are delivering the best outcomes?
- What does content marketing success mean to brands?
- How are some of the trends such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), influencer marketing, voice search and user generated content impacting content creation opportunities.
Held at Etc Venues, Tenter House, Moorgate, timings for this session are:
12:00 - 12:30 Registration and welcome tea/coffee and Lunch
12:30 - 14:00 Roundtable discussion (90 mins) facilitated by Econsultancy
Who Should Attend?
Exclusively available for Advanced Econsultancy subscribers, these Roundtable sessions are best suited to those in senior positions. We ask that attendees have something to contribute to discussions as well as areas in which they'd like to learn to ensure conversation is beneficial to all.
We aim to ensure a healthy balance between brand and supply-side participation with subject experts in attendance to deliver an open, productive and rounded conversation for all. Attendance is limited to one participant per organisation. There are strictly no sponsors or journalists present. All roundtables are facilitated by Econsultancy.
To find out more, please call the subscriptions team on 0207 970 4322 or email us on email@example.com