Join this roundtable to discuss the latest developments in social media and what this means for you and your strategy. Share your successes and challenges and gain insight and inspiration from your senior digital and marketing peers.
On the agenda:
- What are the key trends around cost, campaign performance and ROI in paid social advertising and what do these mean for you?
- How well are you structured for social media?
- What is the best way to work with agencies?
- What does your 'tech stack' look like for social?
- What are the recent facebook changes (core app moving to Groups and Events, Opportunities related to Libra) and how these are affecting organisations?
- What is the impact of changes to social content formats, such as IGTV, Watch and Snap Originals, and what should organisations be aware of?
- What are the marketing challenges and opportunities from a move to Messaging apps and non-public social platforms
- TikTok – to what extent are organisations adopting TikTok in their social strategy, and what impact is it having?
- Do brands and business still care about the community aspects of social media?
- Which influencer/creator partnerships have worked for you, and why?
- Which platforms and ad targeting options work best, and at which stage of the customer journey?
- What do you need to measure in social media and what is the best way to do this?
Held at Etc Venues, Tenter House, Moorgate, timings for this session are:
14:15 - 14:30 Registration and welcome tea/coffee and Snacks
14:30 - 16:00 Roundtable discussion (90 mins) facilitated by Econsultancy
Who Should Attend?
Exclusively available for Advanced Econsultancy subscribers, these Roundtable sessions are best suited to those in senior positions. We ask that attendees have something to contribute to discussions as well as areas in which they'd like to learn to ensure conversation is beneficial to all.
We aim to ensure a healthy balance between brand and supply-side participation with subject experts in attendance to deliver an open, productive and rounded conversation for all. Attendance is limited to one participant per organisation. There are strictly no sponsors or journalists present. All roundtables are facilitated by Econsultancy.
To find out more, please call the subscriptions team on 0207 970 4322 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org