Price comparison websites (PCW) - such as MoneySupermarket and uSwitch are an important part of the marketing mix providing direct digital sales and contribution to other sources. It’s a growing market and evolving quickly as technology advances and as data is shared and the competition to own customer relationship intensifies. Join this roundtable for the chance to identify and discuss the current opportunities and challenges with using this media.
Suggested discussion topics include:
- What is the value of PCWs? How is the value attributed to brand vs direct response
- What are the marketing opportunities that come with this media?
- What are the best models; manage in-house or outsource to an agency/affiliate network?
- How to create an effective aggregator partnership ( win–win relationship versus a transactional relationship)
- Best practice payment and tracking models
- Who owns the customers, cross-sales and repeat business?
- Where is this channel heading?
Who Should Attend?
Exclusively available for Advanced Econsultancy subscribers, these Roundtable sessions are best suited to those in senior positions. We ask that attendees have something to contribute to discussions as well as areas in which they'd like to learn to ensure conversation is beneficial to all.
We aim to ensure a healthy balance between brand and supply-side participation with subject experts in attendance to deliver an open, productive and rounded conversation for all. Attendance is limited to one participant per organisation. There are strictly no sponsors or journalists present. All roundtables are facilitated by Econsultancy.
To find out more, please call the subscriptions team on 0207 970 4322 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Held at Etc Venues, Tenter House, Moorgate, timings for this session are:
9:30 - 10:00 Registration and welcome tea/coffee and Breakfast
10:00 - 11:30 Roundtable discussion (90 mins) facilitated by Econsultancy