This intensive 1-day Fast Track course is a great way to fully understand the potential of influencer marketing. Identify the right influencers, avoid common pitfalls and plan, implement and measure successful influencer campaigns and partnerships. Can we help? Call the team on 020 7970 4167 or email email@example.com.
No events to show
The course uses a mix of presentation, case studies, practical techniques, class discussions and exercises.
Our popular Fast Track series of courses provide intensive and practical training to provide marketers with essential knowledge and skills in digital marketing.
Setting the Stage:
- Defining influencer marketing, now and for the next 18 months
- Looking at the digital landscape including evolution, trends and the future
- Understanding the impact technology and behaviour has over all of us
The Business Case for Influencer Marketing
- Building the foundations of your influencer marketing strategy
- Knowing how to align your strategy to business, marketing and/or communications objectives
Models For Influencer Marketing Success
- Identifying the different types of influencers, including macro and micro
- Understanding how influencers make money
- Looking at different types of partnership models you can use and how market rates
Developing & Building Working Relationships
- Identifying and doing your due diligence on influencers
- Approaching and reaching out to influencers
- Pitching your idea
- Negotiating rates, contracts and delivering a clear brief
- Measuring ROI and identifying the right metrics
- Analysing this process with platforms to help with decisions
Managing Risk & Reputation
- Looking at legal frameworks around working with influencers including Ad disclosure requirements.
- Avoiding influencer ‘fraud’.
- Aligning to crisis and issues management.
Common elements running throughout the workshop:
- A number of actionable exercises and discussions.
- Case studies of the good and bad of influencer marketing.
- The latest and most relevant tools to use.
Who should attend?
The course is ideal for marketing and communications/PR professionals at all levels and management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using influencer marketing to create business value.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Align your influencer strategy to your overall business, marketing and PR objectives
- Understand how influencer marketing should align to PR, marketing, content marketing and social media strategies
- Understand how the influencer landscape has evolved
- Categorise and identify the right influencers as well as the right partnership models for you
- Learn what influencers want/expect from brand partnerships - and match it to your brand/business needs
- Understand the critical role of data and technology/tools in influencer marketing planning and measurement
- Create an influencer marketing strategy or campaign using appropriate channels, content, tools, and techniques
- Understand the legal framework and the potential pitfalls and risks of influencer marketing (how to avoid reputational #fails)
- Understand the practical elements of working with influencers including briefs, schedules of work, IP transfer and contracts
- Measure success of your influencer marketing activity
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues
Andrew is renowned for helping organisations transform their business development, communication and marketing through digital platforms and activities such as influencer marketing. His highly engaging strategic workshops show how a ‘digital lens’ can reach your business objective while answering the most popular question in digital right now: ‘So What?’. Andrew counts many of the UK’s most prominent corporate names among clients he has delivered to such as KPMG, Ogilvy, Tescos, O2, Accenture and The Royal Mail.
Andrews digital career spans over 18 years where he began working with celebrity influencers across social media including Jay Z, Beyonce, Wayne Rooney, Jennifer Lopez and more. His career started with moderating chatrooms for Pop Idol and Friends Reunited, producing shows for the digital station BBC Radio 1Xtra and part of the team that saw the rise (and fall) of Myspace.com in 2006-2009. Andrew also sat on the Ofcom Advisory committee for England for 4 years, where he ensured a strong focus on innovation and diversity.