This fully participatory online training workshop is a great way to fully understand the potential of influencer marketing, especially relevant right now as we face some of our greatest challenges. Knowing how to identify the right influencers to avoid the many pitfalls, and planning, implementing and measuring successfully, is more crucial now than ever before. Can we help? Call the team on 020 7970 4167 or email email@example.com.
30 June 20201 DayOnline
- £695.00 excl. VAT
26 August 20201 DayOnline
- £695.00 excl. VAT
This year has been a testing time due to Covid-19. Uncertainty has crept in for most organisations and the coronavirus crisis will test us all. Right now, it is even more important for marketers to act based on the short term, yet to also be thinking long-term in order to protect and keep building their brands, adding value to existing and potential customers, and honouring their values. However, this is easier said than done!
In partnership with our sister brand Influencer Intelligence, Econsultancy has created this highly relevant 1-day training course to help you build your knowledge and skills in this critical topic. Influencer Intelligence is a powerful data intelligence tool providing organisations with all the data and insights they need to deliver successful influencer marketing campaigns. Using these insights, this intensive course provides you with the understanding to unlock the full potential of influencer marketing, especially during a period where we face some of our greatest challenges yet.
The online course uses a mix of presentation, best practice examples, case studies, practical techniques, class discussions, tools and exercises.
Setting the Stage:
- Defining influencer marketing: Looking at the emergence within the social media era and where it is today due to the impact of Covid-19.
- Looking at the digital landscape including evolution, trends and the future
- Understanding the impact technology and behaviour has over all of us
The Business Case for Influencer Marketing
- Building the foundations of your influencer marketing strategy
- Knowing how to align your strategy to business, marketing and/or communications objectives
Models For Influencer Marketing Success
- Identifying the different types of influencers, including macro and micro
- Understanding how influencers make money
- Looking at different types of partnership models you can use and how market rates
Developing & Building Working Relationships
- Identifying and doing your due diligence on influencers
- Approaching and reaching out to influencers
- Pitching your idea
- Negotiating rates, contracts and delivering a clear brief
- Measuring ROI and identifying the right metrics
- Analysing this process with platforms to help with decisions
Managing Risk & Reputation
- Looking at legal frameworks around working with influencers including Ad disclosure requirements.
- Avoiding influencer ‘fraud’.
- Aligning to crisis and issues management.
The future of influencer marketing
- Looking at potential scenarios after the Covid-19 crises.
- Developing the next steps for all attendees.
Common elements running throughout the workshop:
- A number of actionable exercises and discussions.
- Case studies of the good and bad of influencer marketing.
- The latest and most relevant tools to use.
Who should attend?
The course is ideal for marketing and communications/PR professionals at all levels and management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using influencer marketing to create business value.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of Covid-19 on influencer marketing, so far
- Align your influencer strategy to your overall business, marketing and PR objectives
- Understand how influencer marketing should align to PR, marketing, content marketing and social media strategies
- Understand how the influencer landscape has evolved
- Categorise and identify the right influencers as well as the right partnership models for you
- Learn what influencers want/expect from brand partnerships - and match it to your brand/business needs
- Understand the critical role of data and technology/tools in influencer marketing planning and measurement
- Create an influencer marketing strategy or campaign using appropriate channels, content, tools, and techniques
- Understand the legal framework and the potential pitfalls and risks of influencer marketing (how to avoid reputational #fails)
- Understand the practical elements of working with influencers including briefs, schedules of work, IP transfer and contracts
- Measure success of your influencer marketing activity.
This is an online course using Zoom. You can access easily through your web browser and we'll give you a quick tutorial at the start to ensure you get the most out of the workshop.
Andrew is renowned for helping organisations transform their business development, communication and marketing through digital platforms and activities such as influencer marketing. His highly engaging strategic workshops show how a ‘digital lens’ can reach your business objective while answering the most popular question in digital right now: ‘So What?’. Andrew counts many of the UK’s most prominent corporate names among clients he has delivered to such as KPMG, Ogilvy, Tescos, O2, Accenture and The Royal Mail.
Andrews digital career spans over 18 years where he began working with celebrity influencers across social media including Jay Z, Beyonce, Wayne Rooney, Jennifer Lopez and more. His career started with moderating chatrooms for Pop Idol and Friends Reunited, producing shows for the digital station BBC Radio 1Xtra and part of the team that saw the rise (and fall) of Myspace.com in 2006-2009. Andrew also sat on the Ofcom Advisory committee for England for 4 years, where he ensured a strong focus on innovation and diversity.