Great content sells! It will help build your brand and boost your business. This fully participatory online training workshop will support you in producing content that attracts, engages and converts your audience. Can we help? Call the team on 020 7970 4167 or email email@example.com.
15 July 20201 DayOnline
- £695.00 excl. VAT
28 October 20201 DayOnline
- £695.00 excl. VAT
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, production and creation of digital content.
What will I learn?
• Building a business case: the relationship between content marketing, content strategy, editorial planning and content calendars (and how to sell these ideas to your stakeholders).
• Developing your content strategy and editorial plan: exclusive tools to help you to identify and prioritise audiences, goals and the types of content that will serve them.
• Auditing your content: exclusive templates to support you in auditing your content against best practice and your content strategy.
• Governance: how to design and communicate processes to support your content production (including managing domain experts, group feedback and achieving timely sign-off).
• Next steps: an exclusive seven-step model to support you in introducing these ideas to your organisation.
Delivered online, the format will be fast-paced, highly engaging and interactive throughout, with breakouts, exercises and discussion to ensure the session is truly participatory.
This is an online course using Zoom. You can access easily through your web browser and we'll give you a quick tutorial at the start to ensure you get the most out of the workshop.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will have an increased ability and confidence to:
• build a business case for content strategy, editorial planning and content calendars
• create a content strategy that ties directly into your editorial planning and content calendars
• audit and evaluate your current content
• create processes to support the cost-effective creation of great content
• plan the 'next steps' for your organisation
You’ll also get access to our exclusive templates for: content audits, requests, briefs and calendars.
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.
Author, trainer and independent consultant.
Tim Fidgeon is one of the UK’s leading digital trainers and consultants. He holds an MSc in Human-Computer Interaction and has been helping organisations develop market-leading digital strategies, experiences and content since the late 1990s. After leading the User Experience teams for several large digital agencies, he is now a freelance trainer and consultant.
He has recently worked with: Coca-Cola, Sony, Vodafone and General Motors.
His articles on digital marketing and user experience have been published by: .net magazine, New Media Knowledge, Usability News & Web Standards Group.