Great creative work can give you an unfair advantage, that’s a fact. It always starts with a great brief that is insightful, challenging and inspiring – and also relies on your ability to truly spot and nurture the best ideas. This workshop will help. It will instil the techniques and confidence in writing better quality briefs and giving inspirational briefings, along with the core skills involved in creative judgment and giving constructive feedback.
11 December 20181 day
- £595.00 excl. VAT
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
When the competition are a click away differentiation can be hard. Competing on price is a fools game and erodes margins. If you want to stand out from the crowd the experience you provide customers is everything.
This course will show you how to create an outstanding customer experience whatever type of site you run. Customers who are more engaged and more loyal. Customers who will take action and convert.
Zappos, Amazon, Apple and others know the secret to online success lies in an outstanding experience. An experience that differentiates them from the competition. One that makes interacting with them more pleasurable than going elsewhere.
This course will explore how these and other companies have succeeded. Succeeded in creating an engaging online experience and improved their customer retention. You will learn how to apply what they have discovered to your own business with transformative effects.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is for anybody responsible for a website which has to convert. Whether you are responsible for your own organisations website or building sites for others. Whether a project manager, designer, product manager or marketer. This course is for those who are passionate about creating a great customer experience that leads to real results.
How will I benefit?
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Present a compelling case for investing in customer experience to management and colleagues.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your customers and what they want.
- Use a wealth of techniques to delight your customers.
- Test and iterate your online presence to fix any issues with the customer experience.
- Work to improve the customer experience across platforms and business silos.
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- Understanding your customers.
- Mapping the customer journey.
- Creating content that engages with customers.
- Designing effective calls to action.
- Nurturing long term customer relationships.
- Designing an experience across platforms.
- Encouraging a company wide focus on customer experience.
- Testing the experience.
With 30 years’ experience in the communications industry, Micky was CMO & Board Director for Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide. He founded the EACA International School of Advertising & Communications to train client and agency teams across Europe. More recently Micky has created a number of training academies in partnership with Oystercatchers.
Micky is a highly experienced marketing trainer & coach and the creator of award winning training programmes.