Become more advanced and more strategic with your email marketing campaigns in this practical workshop. Can we help? Call the team on 020 7970 4167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No events to show
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Give your email campaigns an injection of fresh thinking in this fantastic email marketing workshop.
If you feel you have covered the basics of email marketing, this advanced course is for you. You’ll gain advanced, strategic email marketing training and get the opportunity to have your email campaigns reviewed by an industry expert who will provide practical tips for improvement.
Fusing strategic email marketing training with workshop discussion time, this course is limited to 10 places. The unique nature of this workshop will allow you reflect on your own strategy and future campaigns and programmes.
In this course we will delve into the following topics:
- Creating a robust, yet flexible strategy to help you meet your business’ objectives
- The art of personalisation and how to use it to enhance your customer’s experience
- How to create ‘helpful’ lifecycle programmes
- How to deep-dive into your data and how to use the findings
- The next level of scientific A/B testing – learning how to use the insights you’ve gained
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for experienced marketers or agency staff looking to move their email marketing campaigns on to a new level of sophistication. Well suited to people who have at least a year’s experience working on email campaigns and who are familiar with creating multi-part messaging, tracking and reporting as well as managing data for email campaigns.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Adopt the very latest advanced email marketing techniques, strategies, tactics and technologies.
- Create a strategy that incorporates personalisation, marketing automation and uses data wisely.
- Understand the challenges faced by and practices used by your experienced email marketing peers from various industries.
What will I learn?
Session One: Start at the beginning...
The state of email marketing and it's challenges. Building an effective email marketing programme, which includes:
- Creating a strategy
- Understanding the value of an email address
- Building subscriber personas
- Calculating the lifetime value of a customer
- Utilising RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary) analysis
Lifecycle marketing - triggers and behavioral targeting, content and contact strategy
- Growing your list - including offline, online, viral and data acquisition
- Retaining your list - welcome programmes, preference centres
- Winning back your list
Session Two: Creative and Optimisation
Designing for email, including:
- Using wireframes
- Designing for images blocked
- Designing for the mobile audience
- Landing Pages
Testing and optimising, including:
- Understanding your results
- Measuring the relevant metric
Sending the right email to the right person, including:
- Advanced segmentation
- Dynamic content
Writing copy for optimum conversions
Session Three: Last but not least...
- Integrating email with other channels
- What to look out for in the future...
- Campaign critique and improvements
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.
Kath lives and breathes email marketing and is one of the World’s Top 50 Email Marketing Influencers (Vocus, 2014). She devotes her time to developlng customer-centric ecommerce journeys using a holistic, multi-channel approach.
Kath is recognised as one of the UK’s leading Email Marketers and heads up training for Econsultancy on Personalisation and Email Marketing.
Some of the retail and B2C brands she has either trained or helped are: Bally, Barbour, Paul Smith, Ocado, EE, Dyson, Marks and Spencer, Wallis, Schuh, Co-operative Group, Argos, Next, Asda, Jaeger, Mont Blanc, Expedia, Net-a-Porter, Secret Escapes, George, Dixons, Bookatable, ShopRush, Adobe, Facebook, VisitScotland – just to name a few.