Pay per click (PPC) advertising is a great way to maximise website visibility on key search engines. But PPC markets are becoming increasingly competitive - you need an effective strategy or you’re throwing money (and traffic) away. Can we help? Call the team on 020 7970 4167 or email email@example.com.
No events to show
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns are a great way to maximise website visibility on key search engines. But PPC markets are becoming increasingly competitive - you need an effective strategy or you’re throwing money (and traffic) away.
This PPC marketing course covers the essentials of successful paid search campaigns, exploring best-practice tools and techniques from writing copy, to bidding strategy, to effective analysis of competitors.
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns offer a flexible method of maximising your website's visibility on popular search engines such as Google.
This course will show you how to evaluate and fine-tune your PPC strategy to improve click-through and conversion rates, as well as review and expand your search term sets to maximise performance. You'll also learn how to effectively track results to maximise ROI through accurate measurement and analysis.
Course Requirements: A wi-fi enabled laptop with google adwords set up is required for this course.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for marketing professionals with a basic understanding of the fundamentals of PPC and are looking to get further involved.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Refine your strategy so more leads turn into conversions
- Evaluate and analyse your key phrases to improve your copy
- Understand the importance of using landing pages in campaigns
- Use powerful bid management tools and reporting techniques to maximise ROI
What will I learn?
Positioning your creative
- Copywriting that will increase ad click-through rates
- When and how to use keyword insertion tools
- Approaches to testing creative
- Tactics to increase conversion rates, such as deep-linking landing pages
- Integration with promotions and offers
A PPC strategy that works
- Understanding the Google Quality Score
- Selecting the right bidding strategy, including effective use of automated cost per acquisition and ROI strategies
- Utilising day parting strategies
- Integrating your PPC with offline campaigns
- Identifying and dealing with click-fraud
Tracking and analysis
- The benefits of using industry leading tools
- Analysing the competitor landscape
- Analysing data and understanding latent sales
- Optimising search terms sets
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.
Judith Lewis is a Digital Marketing Specialist who has been working actively in the online environment since 1996. Her expertise spans communities, audience development, SEO, SMO, PPC and other digital marketing channels.
Judith has written chapters on: analytics and SEO, measuring social media and general SEO for various industry publications. She writes a semi-regular column on search and social media, have written guest spots on various marketing websites and is an in-demand speaker at conferences around the world including Internet World, A4U, SMX and SES.
Judith has also managed an SEO hub where she taught SEO/M and helped develop peoples' skills and abilities. She has worked on social platforms to develop communities, managed online reputation, worked with PR and revolutionised the approach to SEO within different companies she has worked in.
After being first introduced to the internet over 20 years ago during a programming course, Judith went on to study social interactions via live online systems, writing her undergraduate thesis on the topic, eventually moving in to the IT industry full time after relocating from Canada to the UK in 1996. She has worked within e-commerce and high tech as well as publishing before entering her current training role agency-side.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- PPC Management
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Conference speaking
- Online Marketing
- List Servers
- Mail Servers