This 1 day Fast Track course covers the essentials of successful social media advertising campaigns. It explores best practice campaigns, tools & techniques for writing copy, bidding strategy, and aligning your paid, owned & earned social activity. Can we help? Call the team on 020 7970 4167 or email email@example.com.
30 April 20201 day
- Earlybird discount £625.50 excl. VAT
- £695.00 excl. VAT
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Need help with your social media advertising?
We're a long way away from the heady days when social media was 'free' (well, if significant resource and time was ever free….)
As social media platforms evolve and 'organic' visibility decreases in our social media feeds, brands and organisations must consider ways to increase their presence and optimise goal conversions through social advertising. Fail to put an effective strategy in place and you can end up simply throwing your money away.
This course covers the essentials of creative, successful social media advertising campaigns. We'll explore best-practice campaigns and tools and techniques for writing copy, bidding strategy, and aligning your paid, owned and earned social activity.
Our popular Fast Track series of courses provide intensive and practical training to provide marketers with essential knowledge and skills in digital marketing.
Course Requirements: A wi-fi enabled laptop is required for this course.
Delegates should preferably have admin access to their social media platforms, however it is not essential.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for digital and marketing professionals with a basic understanding of the fundamentals of social media marketing who are looking to start advertising or improve their current approach.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Build or refine your social advertising strategy - choose the most appropriate balance of paid, owned and earned activity in social campaigns
- Understand and evaluate the different advertising options on the major social media platforms
- Evaluate and analyse your existing social media advertising and create a checklist for improvements
What will I learn?
Understand the social media platforms and advertising options:
- Explore the range of choices available to advertisers in the major social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Consider secondary platforms - Pinterest, Slideshare, Instagram and other alternative platforms
- See some fascinating examples of best practice
A social advertising strategy that works
- Aligning social advertising to your owned and earned social activity
- Aligning social advertising to your offline activity – taking an integrated approach
- Getting the creative right for different audiences and platforms
- Selecting the right bidding strategy
Tracking and analysis
- Analysing the competitor landscape
- Analysing and understanding your social advertising data
- Optimising social advertising campaigns
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.
Michelle Goodall specialises in digital transformation, communications, content, community and social media strategies.
Formerly Head of Digital at Lexis Public Relations, she has more than 19 years’ experience developing social media strategies, working on digital transformation projects and developing customer engagement strategies.
Michelle’s clients, past and present, span many industries and include Dove, Direct Line, Charities Aid Foundation, Econsultancy, BBC, Building Research Establishment, Coca Cola, Domino’s, eBay, Camelot, Penguin Random House, Macmillan, Diageo, Boots, McCarthy & Stone, Agricultural and Horticultural Development Board and Barclaycard.
She worked with LOCOG, the organising body for London2012, over a 4-year period and was involved in the highly successful social media/communications activity during the games itself.