HR and Learning and Development practice is shifting significantly in response to the impact of digital technologies and changing organisational contexts. This 1-day course will help you succeed in the digital age.
No events to show
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
HR and Learning and Development practice is shifting significantly in response to the impact of digital technologies and changing organisational contexts. This 1-day course covers the need-to-know shifts, and the latest thinking and approaches, in order to help you and your company succeed in the digital age.
Our highly interactive and hands-on training will cover:
- The new context for HR and L & D – how digital is disrupting businesses and key trends in HR and learning practice
- HR and digital transformation – the central role that learning and HR can play in enabling change, transforming to become the digital-native organisation
- Shifting HR practice – from new challenges in talent management to developing a learning organisation to redefining performance management, we look at how key HR practices are changing and how you can master the new approaches
- Digital culture and leadership – how is leadership changing in the context of digital disruption, and what is digital culture?
Course Requirements: Use of a laptop or tablet is recommended.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone working directly in HR, Learning and Development, or involved in leading teams and transformation
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental ways in which HR practice is changing in the digital world
- Have clarity on key digital transformation models and thinking, and how HR can support
- Comprehend latest thinking in change management, and the role of digital culture in supporting change and organizational learning and objectives
- Equip yourself with key, practical models that you can apply back in your own team and business
What will I learn?
At the end of the day, you will have gained a deeper understanding of digital-native organizational culture, process and thinking, and how to capitalize on shifting HR and learning practice to ensure you stay ahead of the curve.
Issues covered in the course include:
- The three key changing contexts impacting companies, and how to adapt
- HR’s role in supporting digital transformation – key models and principles
- Digital-native HR and learning practice
- Latest thinking in resourcing, change management, talent acquisition and retention, and employee engagement
- How to build high performing teams
- Creating a digital culture to support moving fast
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used