Using a case study throughout the day, this practical one-day course provides you with the strategic planning tools to take a compelling campaign proposition to market. Can we help? Call the team on 020 7970 4167 or email email@example.com.
27 June 20191 day
- £595.00 excl. VAT
17 October 20191 day
- Earlybird discount £535.50 excl. VAT
- £595.00 excl. VAT
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Consumers don’t see 'channels'. They only see brands to facilitate their needs in the moment. Yet despite this, businesses are often structured, resourced and budgeted around individual marketing channels, which can lead to a disconnect between consumers and brands….or even within businesses themselves.
This is no chalk and talk session. Using a case study throughout the day, this practical one-day course provides you with the strategic planning tools to take a compelling campaign proposition to market, with a multichannel marketing strategy that ensures you can deliver the right content, to the right person, through the blend of channels they prefer.
Having mapped out the multichannel activation plan for your brand, you will then gain an understanding of the key measures and how to bring these together in a meaningful context.
The day starts with discussion around some of the organisational barriers that inhibit multichannel activation with some fascinating examples of successful and not-so-successful campaigns.
We’ll then work through a strategic planning framework to create a campaign proposition. This will become the foundation of your content and multichannel strategy.
You'll map out the customer journey, from awareness to advocacy, exploring the most effective journey models.
The course will provide a solid understanding of multiple and integrated digital marketing channels outlining the part they play at each stage of the customer journey and how they can work together to achieve better results.
Last but not least, you’ll address effective measurement techniques and discuss how you can overcome common challenges around multichannel reporting.
The day is peppered with real-life case studies and anecdotes; also offering the opportunity for delegates to share and discuss their own specific challenges.
The course is organised into four key areas: audience, journey, channels and measurement; delegates can expect to leave the day with a framework they can apply to their own roles.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for both traditional and digital marketers who have been charged with the responsibility for planning, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Strategically plan a multichannel marketing campaign using a set of planning tools that can be used back in the office.
- Learn an approach to constructing a compelling single-minded-campaign proposition, to take to market
- Understand the context to multichannel strategy and why it is so important to your business
- Gain knowledge of the current trends (media fragmentation, audience shifts, reliance on the web) that are transforming marketing
- Understand the importance of measurement in context of the customer journey
What will I learn?
The course covers:
Planning and strategy
- How online & traditional offline media is converging
- Audience behaviour
- Which channels create the desired behaviour
- Selecting the right channels, tactics and metrics for your campaign
- Key considerations to take into account when briefing and developing creative
- Campaigns for multichannel use
- Understanding the importance of integrated marketing communications
- The tools used by planners when developing integrated multichannel campaigns
- Considerations for direct response versus brand objectives
- Integrating creative, the importance of relevance and good call to action
- Media buying options, rates and the art of negotiation
Delivery, measurement and analysis
- How to evaluate multichannel campaigns and what are the key complexities with on-to-offline / offline to online customer journey
- Measuring campaign effectiveness
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.
A rounded marketing strategist with a passion in solving business problems, with solutions that are useful to people.
With a degree in psychology and experience in researching consumer behaviour, Ben has a keen interest in what motivates people and is excited about the opportunity digital presents in delivering better solutions to our lives, everyday.
Having spent time under the desk in agencies, brands and market research Ben co-founded Rare: to help marketers become more confident in their capabilities and business decisions, through training & consultancy across a broad set of marketing disciplines, including: audience research, brand consultancy, content strategy, multichannel marketing and better briefing.
Outside of work he is an active musician, playing in bands, releasing records and touring.