Great content sells! It will help build your brand and boost your business. This 1-day Fast Track training course will support you in producing content that attracts, engages and converts your audience. Can we help? Call the team on 020 7970 4167 or email email@example.com.
No events to show
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
LOOKING FOR ONLINE TRAINING? See our one-day content strategy and editorial planning training course.
Our popular Fast Track series of courses provide intensive and practical training to provide marketers with essential knowledge and skills in digital marketing.
This intensive 1 day course will cover the essentials in developing and delivering a successful content strategy.
• Building a business case - The relationship between Content Marketing, Content Strategy, Editorial Planning and Content Calendars (and how to sell these ideas to your stakeholders).
• Developing your Content Strategy & Editorial Plan - Exclusive tools to help you to identify and prioritise audiences, goals and the types of content that will serve them.
• Auditing your content - Exclusive templates to support you in auditing your content against best practice and your Content Strategy.
• Governance - How to design and communicate processes to support your content production (including managing domain experts, group feedback and achieving timely sign-off).
• Next steps - An exclusive 7-step model to support you in introducing these ideas to your organisation.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, production and creation of digital content.
Laptop/Tablet is recommended – please bring a laptop/tablet for some of the hands-on exercises.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will have an increased ability and confidence to:
• Build the business case for Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
• Create a Content Strategy that ties directly into your Editorial Planning and Content Calendars
• Audit & evaluate your current content
• Create processes to support the cost-effective creation of great content
• Plan the 'next steps' for your organisation
You’ll also get access to our exclusive templates for: Content Audits, Requests, Briefs and Calendars.
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
CPD Accreditation - As we’re a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office you’ll get an official CPD Certificate of attendance upon completion of the course. This can be used within your formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.
Author, Trainer and Independent Consultant
Tim Fidgeon is one of the UK’s leading digital trainers and consultants. He holds an MSc in Human-Computer Interaction and has been helping organisations develop market-leading digital strategies, experiences and content since the late 90s. After leading the User Experience teams for several large digital agencies, he is now a freelance trainer and consultant.
He has recently worked with: Coca-Cola, Sony, Vodafone and General Motors.
His articles on digital marketing and user experience have been published by: .net magazine, New Media Knowledge, Usability News & Web Standards Group