This intensive 3-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. Provides a complete overview of digital marketing, and how to leverage new media and integrate them into your marketing strategy.
11 September 20193 days
- $1,600.00 excl. GST
16 October 20193 days
- $1,600.00 excl. GST
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
This 3-day programme is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn various customer acquisition tools (like paid search, display advertising and SEO), customer engagement channels (like Facebook, YouTube, etc) and marketing automation tools for a data-driven personalised marketing world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools (e.g paid search, display advertising, SEO) and engagement channels (e.g social media, video marketing)
- Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
- Understand content marketing and data-driven marketing personalisation
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This robust 3-day course contains 5 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
You are required to take an assessment quiz at the end of the 3-day course.
1. Setting the Stage
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- Market research and knowing your customers online
- Landing page & conversion rate optimisation
2. Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail Marketing – best practices & marketing automation
- Paid Search – intent-based marketing & exploring Google AdWords
- Display Advertising – campaign tactics & trends in programmatic buys
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – leveraging the search engines
3. Customer Engagement Channels
- Concept of Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing – creating engagement & virality
- Video marketing
4. Measurement & KPIs
- Web & digital marketing measurement model
- Analytics tools and basics of data analytics
- Proving digital ROI
5. Integration & Future
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further readings
- S$1,600 per participant (exclu. GST)
IBF-STS Funding Support:
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore are eligible.
Trainees under the programme will receive funding support as follows:
Note: IBF funding does not support all ancillary expenses (e.g. freight/delivery costs, material costs, rental costs, food & refreshments, travel expenses including airfare, accommodation, cost of living allowance, etc.) and other charges (e.g. credit card charges, conversion charges, etc.)
- Achieve a minimum 75% attendance rate for 3-day training
- Achieve a passing rate of 70% for Fast Track Digital Marketing Assessment Quiz
Please note that you are required to make full payment for the course fee upfront and claims will be made from IBF Funding after, subjected to the above mentioned claim conditions.
For Company Sponsored Participants:
Kindly click here for more information for Company Sponsored claims by Financial Institutes.
- SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) cannot be used to co-fund the programme fees of company-sponsored training programmes
For Self Sponsored Participants:
Claims for Non Company-Sponsored participants of IBF-STS programmes shall be submitted by the Financial Training Provider within 3 months from the participant's date of programme completion.
Participants under the Non Company-Sponsored track will reimbursed via cheque issued to them through the Training Providers.
- All claim application must be submitted through the IBF Portal.
- Financial Institutes and Financial Training Providers will be required to create an IBF Portal account for this. Application for an IBF Portal account will require the appointment of Management Representatives to manage the account and verify the authenticity of the organisation and key persons. To apply for an IBF Portal account, please click here.
For more information on funding eligibility criteria, please visit IBF-STS Website here.
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Econsultancy courses in APAC are delivered in partnership with ClickAcademy Asia.
Click here for ClickAcademy Asia's Refund Policy.
Eu Gene Ang is the Lead Trainer in Asia for Econsultancy and has trained over 3,000 participants in digital marketing courses and seminars across Asia. He provides digital marketing training and consulting for global clients like American Express, Gucci, Standard Chartered, Volkswagen, TripAdvisor, Sanofi, and regional firms like SPH, Maybank, OCBC, Media Prima, Resorts World Sentosa, Great Eastern and Singtel among many others. Eu Gene also lectures digital marketing in the MBA programme at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
Eu Gene has 21 years experience in marketing, and has worked in top global firms like 3M, FedEx and DHL in various senior sales and marketing roles. He is also one of the few certified Google Regional Trainer that trains the official Google AdWords and Analytics courses. Eu Gene also leads the regional trainer team for the Certificate in Digital Marketing (powered by Econsultancy) programme organized by the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Singapore (4As Singapore) and supported by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
Eu Gene previously founded and managed an award-winning boutique digital marketing agency based in Singapore. He is also a highly sought after trainer and speaker, and has delivered keynote speeches and workshops at the National Sales & Marketing Congress Singapore, Econsultancy's Digital Cream, Yahoo! Purple Workshop, Digital Outlook workshop, Google Classroom, and many others.
Eu Gene holds a Master In Business Administration (MBA), Marketing, from the Nanyang Technological University, and Bachelor in Business Administration (Marketing), BBA (1st Class Honours) from the National University of Singapore. He held 3 scholarships from the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS), Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the Public Service Commission (PSC) of Singapore. He was also awarded the Harvard Club Gold Medal, Toh Chin Chye Book Prize and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Book Prize for graduating as the top Honours student. He is also a Google AdWords Qualified Individual, certified in Advanced Search Engine Marketing and a certified Regional Trainer for Google Partner Academy.