A one-day workshop which will demystify the concept of ROI (return on investment) by instructing participants about the key metrics and techniques for reporting marketing performance to management.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Recent advancement in marketing analytics has proved to be a mixed blessing for marketers. On one hand, marketers now enjoy instant feedback on their efforts but on the other, they are also asked to justify marketing spend more than ever before.
As a result, proving return on investment is consistently at the top of many marketer's priority list.
But calculating ROI is often can be difficult. To do so accurately, marketers need to understand
- how to plan measurable marketing activity
- where to find the right data
- how to make accurate calculations
- and what figures to deliver to management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is ideal for marketing professionals looking for an effective way to prove marketing ROI.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
This course is designed to help marketers in all of these areas through interactive presentations, discussions, and hands-on workshops. After the course, participants will be able to measure their marketing activities, calculate marketing ROI, and deliver results to management with confidence.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
The principles of ROI
- What is return on investment?
- Why marketers need to prove ROI
- Key components for measuring marketing ROI
- Main challenges marketers face when calculating ROI
Preparing for marketing ROI
- Measurement frameworks
- Channels, segments, and cohorts
- Integrating customer data
Sourcing data for ROI
- Finding the metrics that matter
- Data from web, social media, email, and search analytics
- Ensuring data integrity across channels
- Tactical ROI calculations
- Strategic ROI calculations
- Customer path analysis
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) vs. ROI
- KPI frameworks
- Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Marketing dashboards
- Retention vs. Acquisition ROI
The ongoing marketing ROI process
- Departmental responsibilities
- Standardizing ROI in the organisation
- Testing new ROI strategies
- S$800 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Econsultancy courses in APAC are delivered in partnership with ClickAcademy Asia.
Click here for ClickAcademy Asia's Refund Policy.
Jeff Rajeck is currently a researcher, trainer and consultant for Econsultancy in APAC and posts frequently on the Econsultancy blog about social media marketing, analytics and statistics (http://econsultancy.com/blog/authors/jeff-rajeck).
For the last 5 years, Jeff has been providing SEO, SEM, social and digital marketing analytics consulting in Singapore. His approach is to look at his customers' businesses from first principles and determine how best to reach and interact with their target audience using the available platforms and technology.
Recently he has advised customers on how to use new social channels for recruitment, using an analytical approach to optimize spend and demonstrate ROI. Previous clients include Deutsche Bank, DBS, Siemens, JP Morgan, BASF, and Fujitsu - each of whom faced difficulty recruiting using other digital channels and experienced superior results on social media.
Before working in digital media, Jeff provided analytics training to Standard Chartered Bank, The Singapore Exchange, and hedge funds. Originally from Chicago, Jeff has worked on Internet information systems for 20 years, including 10 years of managing a team of system analysts at Thomson Reuters.
Jeff holds a BA in English from University Of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign), a Master's in Computing from Manchester Metropolitan University (UK), and a Master's in Financial Engineering from Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).
Jeff is also a proud father of 3 and enjoys spending time with family - as well as the rare moments of peace and quiet.