Intensive 2-day course covering the complete lifecycle of Social Media Marketing. Learn how to leverage powerful social media channels, explore influencer marketing & generate online word-of-mouth.
6 December 20182 days
- $1,200.00 excl. GST
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
This intensive 2-day course is UK’s most popular introduction to social media and influencer marketing course. This is a great place to start understanding the impact of social media like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube on your business and how to take advantage of these opportunities for your business. Also, develop an online influencer marketing strategy to develop online word-of-mouth.
This popular 2-day course looks at the effects of social media on marketing communications and PR. Attendees will be able to evaluate their current approach to social media, reputation management and influencer marketing. The workshop uses a mix of presentation, case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and role plays.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to align your social media strategy to your overall business objectives
- Evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, and techniques for your social media activity
- Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies for online reputation management
- Develop an influencer marketing to attract influencers and generate online word-of-mouth
- Measure success of your social media activity
Who Should Attend?
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using social media channels within a marketing strategy.
This 2-day course covers:
Setting the Stage
- The social media landscape
- Positive and negative case studies
The Case for Social Media
- Global and local trends
- Implications for business and marketing
Social Media Channels
- Major channels like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Growing channels like LinkedIn, Snap and more
The Development Process
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Guide to content marketing and writing
- Process for responding and engaging
The Case for B2B Companies
- How B2B companies are leveraging on social media
- Closed social media groups
Social Media Considerations
- Social media policy
- Social media resourcing
- In-sourcing vs outsourcing
- Reputation & crisis management
- The psychology of influence
- Online vs offline word of mouth, and finding key influencers
- Creating an influencer marketing plan & managing influencers
Social Media Measurement
- The ROI in Social Media Marketing
- Tools and Dashboards
Course fee: SGD1,200/pax
Early Bird Discount: Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% discount
Group Discount: Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% discount
Richard Wong from Singapore is a Social Media practitioner and strategist. He is also a trainer with an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment and gives training in this area. He is passionate in helping organization to embark on Social Media with a firm foundation and on the right track to achieve the results that they desire.
With more than 2 decades of corporate and entrepreneur experience, he has an extensive market exposure from North to South Asia. Richard has an in-depth knowledge of how an organization operates from Human Resource, Customer Service, Public Relations, Events Management, Sales Management and Marketing. He has worked in the Retail, Industrial, Manufacturing, FMCG, Food, Services and Information Technology industries.
Today, his knowledge and experience allows him to integrate, implement and apply them to his Social Media methodologies. GisMo ConneXion, the firm he founded, uses these methodologies with great success for clients such as Cisco, Toshiba, Singapore Press Holdings, Thomson Medical, Asiatravel and many other small and big companies.
He has been interviewed on Singapore Official 938Live radio, quoted in AsiaOne and has given many talks in the subject of Social Media for major events such as the Malaysia Institute Accountants International Accountants Conference 2012 and the 5th Enterprise Development Centre Conference by Spring Singapore. He is also a nominee for the Singapore Spirit of Enterprise Award, 2012.