This intensive 3-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. Provides a complete overview of digital marketing, and how to leverage new media and integrate them into your marketing strategy.
3 December 20183 days
- $3,600.00 excl. GST
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
This intensive 3-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. The course gives you a complete overview of the exciting areas of digital marketing, knowledge on how to effectively leverage the new media and integrate them into your overall marketing strategy.
This 3-day programme is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn various customer acquisition tools (like paid search, display advertising and SEO), customer engagement channels (like Facebook, YouTube, etc) and marketing automation tools for a data-driven personalised marketing world.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools (e.g paid search, display advertising, SEO) and engagement channels (e.g social media, video marketing)
- Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
- Understand content marketing and data-driven marketing personalisation
This robust 3-day course contains 5 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
1. Setting the Stage
- The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
- Market research and knowing your customers online
- Landing page & conversion rate optimisation
2. Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail Marketing – best practices & marketing automation
- Paid Search – intent-based marketing & exploring Google AdWords
- Display Advertising – campaign tactics & trends in programmatic buys
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – leveraging the search engines
3. Customer Engagement Channels
- Concept of Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing – creating engagement & virality
- Video marketing
4. Measurement & KPIs
- Web & digital marketing measurement model
- Analytics tools and basics of data analytics
- Proving digital ROI
5. Integration & Future
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further readings
Course fee: RM3,600/pax(HRDF Claimable)
Early Bird Discount: Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% discount
Group Discount: Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% discount
Eu Gene Ang is the Lead Trainer in Asia for Econsultancy and has trained over 3,000 participants in digital marketing courses and seminars across Asia. He provides digital marketing training and consulting for global clients like American Express, Gucci, Standard Chartered, Volkswagen, TripAdvisor, Sanofi, and regional firms like SPH, Maybank, OCBC, Media Prima, Resorts World Sentosa, Great Eastern and Singtel among many others. Eu Gene also lectures digital marketing in the MBA programme at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
Eu Gene has 21 years experience in marketing, and has worked in top global firms like 3M, FedEx and DHL in various senior sales and marketing roles. He is also one of the few certified Google Regional Trainer that trains the official Google AdWords and Analytics courses. Eu Gene also leads the regional trainer team for the Certificate in Digital Marketing (powered by Econsultancy) programme organized by the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Singapore (4As Singapore) and supported by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
Eu Gene previously founded and managed an award-winning boutique digital marketing agency based in Singapore. He is also a highly sought after trainer and speaker, and has delivered keynote speeches and workshops at the National Sales & Marketing Congress Singapore, Econsultancy's Digital Cream, Yahoo! Purple Workshop, Digital Outlook workshop, Google Classroom, and many others.
Eu Gene holds a Master In Business Administration (MBA), Marketing, from the Nanyang Technological University, and Bachelor in Business Administration (Marketing), BBA (1st Class Honours) from the National University of Singapore. He held 3 scholarships from the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS), Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the Public Service Commission (PSC) of Singapore. He was also awarded the Harvard Club Gold Medal, Toh Chin Chye Book Prize and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Book Prize for graduating as the top Honours student. He is also a Google AdWords Qualified Individual, certified in Advanced Search Engine Marketing and a certified Regional Trainer for Google Partner Academy.
Who Should Attend?
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.