Intensive and immersive 3-day Masterclass covering all aspects of content planning, production, promotion and progress. Can we help? Call the team on 020 7970 4167 or email email@example.com.
No events to show
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Great content is the most cost effective way to engage with your audience.
But how do you ensure that you’re giving yourself the best chance of success? Our 4-P approach will guide you through the process of creating a great content marketing programme.
You’ll also learn how to develop a ‘Content Recipe’ that will help you to generate content ideas, built on powerful audience insights and the priorities of your organisation.
- Definitions & Business Case
- KPIs & Objectives
- Identifying challenges
- Audience research
- Your ‘Content Recipe’
- Editorial calendars
- Process design
- Repurposing opportunities
You’ll learn best practices on creating the following types of content:
- Web design & conversion optimisation
You’ll learn best practices on the following ways to promote your content:
- ‘Honey Pot’ vs ‘Safari’ approaches
- Search (SEO and PPC)
- Social Media & Influencer Marketing
- Mobile marketing techniques (including App Store Optimisation)
- Auditing your content
- Managing domain experts
- Documentation & support
- Measuring success
- Ongoing management
- Next steps for your organisation….
Who should attend?
If you’re involved in planning, creating or managing content, this course is for you!
What will I learn?
At the end of this workshop, you’ll have deep knowledge and understanding of all critical aspects of content marketing, with the confidence to:
- Directly map your content production to audience insights and business objectives
- Develop an efficient and effective workflow for your content production
- Create higher quality content (copy, video, infographics…)
- Better promote your content through all the main channels (search, social, email…)
- Specify a measurement strategy that provides actionable insights
- Iterate your content marketing efforts over time
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
Tim Fidgeon is one of the UK’s leading digital trainers and consultants. He holds an MSc in Human-Computer Interaction and has been helping organisations develop market-leading digital strategies, experiences and content since the late 90s. After leading the User Experience teams for several large digital agencies, he is now a freelance trainer and consultant.
He has recently worked with: Coca-Cola, Sony, Vodafone and General Motors.
His articles on digital marketing and user experience have been published by: .net magazine, New Media Knowledge, Usability News & Web Standards Group