Leave with the skills on how to enter the buying cycle early, influence the decision-making process, limit competitive involvement, reduce deal closure times and even increase the your sales and revenue goals.
9 December 20192 days
- $1,200.00 excl. GST
Social Selling for B2B Sales Professionals
Today more and more people connect socially via various platforms; and businesses are taking advantage of these platforms for sales and marketing purposes. The future of sales is no longer cold calling – its through generating a strong network, targeting decision makers, influencers and ultimately, generate more sales opportunities for your company.
This course is designed for anyone involved in the sales process in a business to business context (B2B). Leave with the skills on how to enter the buying cycle early, influence the decision-making process, limit competitive involvement, reduce deal closure times and even increase your sales and revenue goals!
This is a hands on workshop so be prepared to immerse yourself with your own laptop and put the power of social selling to work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone with a sales, marketing or customer facing responsibility should attend this course. These include sales people, B2B sales people, business owners, client relationship managers, account managers, business development managers, or commercial managers.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of the course, you will learn:
- How Social Selling can grow your business.
- Learn how to search for prospective customers that you want to connect with.
- How use content marketing to educate and influence your customers.
- Expand your network with referrals.
- Create more sales opportunities through inbound enquiries.
- Increase website traffic and conversions.
- Measure your social selling success.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Introduction to Social Selling
- Today’s Customer Journey
- Lead Nurturing Over the Buying Cycle
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- Building Effective Personal profile pages
- Building Your Social Currency – Thought Leadership & Credibility
- Content Marketing
- Video Content
- Tools to Manage Your Social Presence
- Building Targeted Networks
- Monitoring Online Conversations, News, Blogs, Forums
- Using LinkedIn Groups for maximum impact
- How to use LinkedIn inMail Effectively
- Expanding your Social Presence with Twitter, Facebook, IG
- Converting Leads in The Real World
- Measuring Your Social Selling Effectiveness
Lectures, group work as well as hands on exercises. All participants are required to bring a laptop as well an updated resume in Word document format and a professional business photograph of yourself is essential. We believe in ethical marketing that meets corporate governance guidelines.
- S$1,200 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Econsultancy courses in APAC are delivered in partnership with ClickAcademy Asia.
Click here for ClickAcademy Asia's Refund Policy.
Martin has over 20 year’s of marketing and consulting experience in various industries including broadcasting, advertising, publishing, IT and management consulting. He has consulted with clients on a range of business, management and leadership issues across the region including New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, S Korea, Japan and Hong Kong.
As an active marketer and facilitator he has done work with regional clients including, Microsoft, Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Edgen Murray International, Abacus, Visa International, Workforce Development Agency, Starwood Resorts, New Zealand Bank, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, International Data Group and many others. He also works closely with the world’s leading media, creative agencies, publishers and their clients including, MEC Global, Zenith Optimedia, Mindshare, Universal McCann, XM Asia, OgilvyOne, Arc Worldwide, Yahoo! Microsoft Advertising, AsiaOne, MediaCorp, BBC, CNN and many others.
Martin is now the channel partner for Grovo – the number one e-learning platform for business and is also a digital marketing consultant and trainer.
Prior to this, Martin also held the position of Managing Director of Sizmek SEA, Director of Sales and Strategy for AdzCentral, and Managing Consultant of Worklife Asia.
When he’s not online, Martin loves cycling and is an avid amateur photographer