Email is still an important means of talking to your customers. Join us for a 2-day course to know how to make your communications stand out, engage with your audience and lead to a conversion.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This course combines strategic thinking with practical tips to give you a full understanding of the role of email marketing in today’s digital era, and the automation tools that can help you deliver your email marketing in the most efficient way possible. We will demonstrate how results and deliverability can be significantly improved by addressing common issues within all aspects of email marketing from a conversions perspective, from setting realistic objectives and strategies through to testing - making sure that you'll be able to continually improve your campaigns, boosting results and profitability.
In this course we will delve into the following topics:
- Creating a robust, yet flexible email marketing strategy to help you meet your business’ objectives
- Building and maintaining a relevant email marketing database
- Using automation techniques and tools to improve efficiency and accountability
- Achieving optimal ROI by understanding the best use of email content, personalisation and design
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is ideal for marketing managers looking to move their email marketing campaigns on to a new level of sophistication. Well suited to people who have at least a year’s experience working on email campaigns and who are familiar with creating multi-part messaging, tracking and reporting as well as managing data for email campaigns.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Adopt the very latest advanced email marketing techniques, strategies, tactics and technologies
- Create a strategy that incorporates personalisation, marketing automation and uses data wisely
- Understand how to use content, design, personalisation and testing techniques to improve your conversion rate and make email work harder for you
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Sharpen your email marketing strategy, use testing techniques and evaluate ROI
- Focus on applying conversion principles to your email marketing campaigns
- Growing your list - including offline, online, viral and data acquisition
- Retaining your list - welcome programmes, preference centres
- Winning back your list
- Using automation platforms to improve efficiency
- Tricks & Tips regarding subject Lines, CTA’s and design that will allow increased conversions
- Tools to test and optimise your email for maximum conversion
- Technology that can support personalisation and tracking
- Integration of email with your other marketing channels
- S$1,200 per participant (exclu. GST)
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
NTUC Members can claim 50% of unfunded course fees up to $250 a year through UTAP. More information can be found here.
Econsultancy courses in APAC are delivered in partnership with ClickAcademy Asia.
Click here for ClickAcademy Asia's Refund Policy.
Elizabeth worked in the entertainment industry for 12 years on film launches such as Harry Potter, Fast & Furious and Mamma Mia. During this time she gained a wealth of experience in marketing, including advertising, promotional planning, trade marketing and marketing communications. The later was predominantly focused on digital media and how to use new and emerging platforms to engage with consumers.
Liz took a maternity break, during which time she completed her Masters in Social Media Marketing, and then decided on a career change to professional academia.
Liz is now focused on teaching and supporting students for Marketing qualifications and supporting local businesses with marketing consultancy services. Liz has worked for the University of Hertfordshire, delivering their undergraduate courses, and the level 4 and 6 CIM qualifications. She has now worked as a tutor for 8 years, and has experience in supporting students across a range of postgraduate and university qualifications.