This 1 day course will give you the tools, techniques and strategies needed to fully understand, implement, and measure the right mobile marketing strategies for you.
14 June 20191 day
- $695.00 excl. GST
This course will give you the tools, techniques and strategies needed to fully understand, implement, and measure the right mobile marketing strategies for you.
Liz worked in the entertainment industry for 12 years on film launches such as Harry Potter, Fast & Furious and Mamma Mia. During this time she gained a wealth of experience in marketing, including advertising, promotional planning, trade marketing and marketing communications. The later was predominantly focused on digital media and how to use new and emerging platforms to engage with consumers.
Liz took a maternity break, during which time she completed her Masters in Social Media Marketing, and then decided on a career change to professional academia. Liz is now focused on teaching and supporting students for Marketing qualifications and supporting local businesses with marketing consultancy services.
Liz has worked for the University of Hertfordshire, delivering their undergraduate courses, and the level 4 and 6 CIM qualifications. She has now worked as a tutor for 8 years, and has experience in supporting students across a range of postgraduate and university qualifications.
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Assess current trends in mobile marketing and apply this learning to your business
- Develop relevant mobile strategies and tactics including web, email, apps and advertising
- Measure and optimise activation strategies for maximum ROI
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Sharpen your mobile marketing strategy, use testing techniques and evaluate ROI
- Focus on applying activation strategies to your mobile marketing campaigns
- Target the right customer, at the right time, in the right place
- Optimise web presence for mobile users by using responsive/adaptive design
- Use mobile applications for data acquisition and engagement
- Review location based mobile marketing options
- Evaluate the use of mobile advertising, including augmented reality and interactive voice responses
- Develop a mobile friendly email design
- Integrate mobile marketing with your social media activity
- Measure and track mobile marketing performance
Course Fee: SGD 695 per participant
Early Bird Discount: Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% discount
Group Discount: Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% discount
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for marketing managers looking to move their mobile marketing campaigns on to a new level of sophistication. Well suited to people who have at least a year’s experience working on marketing campaigns and who are familiar with creating content for, tracking and measuring mobile campaigns.
Mobile marketing encompasses how we engage with customers via mobile platforms. As more of us use mobile devices to gain information on brands and services, you need to ensure you know how and where to engage with your customers. Understanding what techniques and content really resonate with your customers will help you to build profitable relationships. There are a multitude of different mobile channels and tools which you can use to connect with your customer base, and its vital to understand which are relevant for your business and which can deliver significant ROI.
In this course we will delve into the following topics:
- Creating a robust, yet flexible mobile marketing strategy to help you meet your business’ objectives
- Selecting the right mobile marketing tactics for your business and customer experience
- Achieving optimal ROI by understanding activation strategies that will work for your customers