This 2-day course will enable you to plan your marketing campaigns in the most efficient way, monitor and track results in order to optimise your campaigns and then pull out key learnings to improve future campaigns.
20 June 20192 days
- $1,500.00 excl. GST
This 2-day course will give you a great foundation in digital project management. You’ll be able to use the Agile approach to plan, manage and measure your project’s success.
After attending our 2-day course on Digital Project Management, you’ll have an increased knowledge and confidence to:
- Focus more effectively on: Business benefit, Flexibility, Risk management and Efficiency
- Scope a project (including: Goals, Objectives, Targets and KPIs)
- Manage stakeholders
- Plan a project and monitor progress
- Exploit the strengths of the various methodologies (Waterfall, Agile & Lean)
- Motivate your team
- Develop a communications plan
WHAT WILL I LEARN
You’ll cover the full project management life cycle, including:
Plan for success
- Including: Scoping & prioritising needs, Timelines, Budgets & resourcing, Risks & contingency, Stakeholder management, Kick-off.
- Including: Receiving status updates, Tracking progress, Stakeholder reports, Motivating your team, Change requests, Timeboxing and Managing expectations.
- We’ll talk about the main choices (Waterfall, Agile & Lean) and how to get the best out of their different perspectives.
- Including: Risk management, Incremental delivery & Deployment.
You’ll also discover some great Project Management tools that will make your life easier!
Course Fee: SGD 1,500 per participant
Early Bird Discount: Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% discount
Group Discount: Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% discount
Elizabeth worked in the entertainment industry for 12 years on film launches such as Harry Potter, Fast & Furious and Mamma Mia. During this time she gained a wealth of experience in marketing, including advertising, promotional planning, trade marketing and marketing communications. The later was predominantly focused on digital media and how to use new and emerging platforms to engage with consumers.
Liz took a maternity break, during which time she completed her Masters in Social Media Marketing, and then decided on a career change to professional academia.
Liz is now focused on teaching and supporting students for Marketing qualifications and supporting local businesses with marketing consultancy services. Liz has worked for the University of Hertfordshire, delivering their undergraduate courses, and the level 4 and 6 CIM qualifications. She has now worked as a tutor for 8 years, and has experience in supporting students across a range of postgraduate and university qualifications.
Who Should Attend?
We would recommend this course to managers or marketers who want to find better tools and techniques to deliver on-brief, on-time and on-budget.
This 2-day course will give you a great foundation in digital project management. You’ll be able to use the Agile approach to plan, manage and measure your project’s success. The course will enable you to plan your marketing campaigns in the most efficient way, monitor and track results in order to optimise your campaigns and then pull out key learnings to improve future campaigns.