"In the US, 40% of consumers say brands should improve the search functionality of the website to improve search experience"
Browse, save and export 1,000+ search-related statistics and charts in the Internet Statistics Database. Constantly updated to reflect the latest findings.
Latest Research, Trends and Best Practice
1. Introduction Benchmarking a company’s performance against an external measure may seem challenging, but with an understanding of the types of benchmarking processes and which information to benchmark within each type companies can ensure they are measuring the right changes. Auditing a company’s performance against various metrics is an important part of understanding where the […]
1. Changes in SEO Contributor The following report has been written by Chris Green, Head of Search at StrategiQ. The following report summarises the key changes in search since 2016, when the last Econsultancy SEO Best Practice Guide was published. Changes to SEO came thick and fast during that period, and show no sign of […]
1. Introduction There are search engine rules, as well as legal regulations, which govern all accessible internet content. All activities that happen on the internet are governed by these rules and regulations. Non-adherence to search engine rules can result in reduced visibility, while violation of the regulations can result in hefty fines and even imprisonment. […]
1. Introduction The value of proper search engine optimisation (SEO) should not be underestimated. Whether it increases the visibility of a business within search engine results, or reduces the cost per click by assisting the page quality score, optimisation is important to businesses. This report explores the basics of how most English language search engines […]
1. Introduction Technical SEO can mean the difference between a website ranking well or not ranking at all. Technical SEO skills have become increasingly important because search engines such as Google factor site performance into their algorithms, especially given the growth of mobile. Each technical, design and content decision will affect technical SEO. However, technical […]
What search marketing is and how paid and organic search aid visibility.
Learn how shoppers are using voice and what this means to marketers.
What PPC is, how it works, the different ad formats and the importance of optimisation.
How to approach keyword analysis and the impact of different types of keywords on CPC.
Fast Track Training: SEO Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is becoming increasingly tricky. This training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy, helping attract the right kind of visitors to your website, boost online conversions and stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace.
1-day course | various dates | London
Using a combination of SEO, content marketing, paid media, web development and web design, guarantor lender Buddy Loans boosts its conversion rates by 17%, and sees more than 5,000 additional loan sign ups.
Agency Digital Clarity helps The Clean Space net more leads using a channel it has never used before and exceed its yearly sales target by 60%.
Lastminute.com boosts site traffic and wins back market share with an SEO and content led campaign.
Search Marketing Performance Benchmarks
What does good look like? Search and compare against search marketing performance metrics, from cost per click to click-through rate, with Econsultancy’s Performance Benchmarks tool.
From the Blog
Well, here we are. We’ve made it to 2020, the year that so many believed would be a milestone for voice search, because allegedly, 50% of all search queries by 2020 were going to be conducted via voice.
Your stats round up for this week features CX, voice search, the gaming industry and marketers’ top objectives.
Last summer, Chinese search giant Baidu made headlines by becoming one of the leading players in the Chinese – and global – smart speaker markets, seemingly out of nowhere.