1. Introduction The question of how leadership is changing in a digitally empowered world is a consistent theme in subscriber feedback and the digital transformation work that Econsultancy does with clients. 2015 saw the publication of Econsultancy’s initial research and report into Effective Leadership in the Digital Age, which was designed to provide insight into […]
Research, Trends and Best Practice
Introduction This guide summarises the key findings from Econsultancy’s Skills of the Modern Marketer report, which examines the changing marketing landscape and the key skills required to be successful in this environment. It outlines three of the most important areas for marketers to focus on – knowledge of marketing concepts, understanding of data as a […]
2. Executive Summary Marketing operations (MOPS) has developed to balance the instability, complexity and rapid change that define modern marketing. High performing companies rely on their operations function to provide the foundation from which the rest of the marketing division can operate. The 2019 Marketing Operations Maturity Benchmarking Report looks at what businesses have achieved […]
"Globally, 74% of CEOs say they are concerned about the availability of key skills in their organisation’s growth prospects"
Browse and export thousands of charts, statistics and market data like this, in the Internet Statistics Database. Constantly updated to reflect the latest findings.
From the Blog
There are numerous benefits to investing in training and learning opportunities for your workforce while they are on the job.
We’re back in the swing of things, so get ready for a great roundup of stats.
The top 100 digital agencies in the UK saw healthy growth in 2019, as total fee income rose 15% to reach £3.2 billion.
The majority of organisations now recognise the importance of data as a driver of commercial strategy.
Econsultancy’s 2019 Top 100 Digital Agencies report, sponsored by MiQ, has revealed Accenture Interactive in top spot for the third consecutive year.
You can now preview the first module of Econsultancy’s brand-new Fast Track to Digital Marketing Online for free.
Skills of the Modern Marketer Webinar
This Econsultancy webinar touched at key trends from the Skills of the Modern Marketer report which has three main objectives:
- To identify the key skills required for a successful career in modern marketing.
- To identify some of the key issues, challenges and opportunities around developing modern marketing skills.
- To provide marketers with guidance in terms of what skills they need to think about developing in the near future.