A best practice guide providing marketers with a pragmatic guide to data-driven marketing, covering the essential areas and setting out key strategies, methods and guidance that can support best-in-class execution.
2024 is expected to bring the full deprecation of third-party cookies, which presents marketers who rely on these with a key challenge around measuring the effectiveness of their campaigns and targeting users. According to Econsultancy’s Future of Marketing survey, only 8% of marketers say they are “fully prepared” for the demise of third-party cookies.
This 60-minute session will look at what companies can do to target and measure their digital marketing without third-party cookies and enhance their own data capabilities. It will cover:
- Preparing for a future without third-party cookies and exploring ways to measure and target customers.
- Building the right data foundation – optimising technology to work towards integration of data and a single view of the customer.
- Deriving value from data and insights – frameworks and tools to support interpreting and activating the data, including improving data literacy and data storytelling skills.
- The role AI and machine learning can play in predicting customer behaviour to support measurement and data-driven marketing.
This report identifies common marketing and business problems that research can help solve and provides a practical introduction to the main research tools, techniques and methodologies that can drive faster customer-centric decision-making.
A guide covering approaches to marketing measurement and analysis, also looking at how businesses can tailor their measurement strategies to their available data maturity and resource, and reviewing some of the common tools used by businesses in data analysis.
A best practice guide for marketers looking to understand how to leverage AI, machine learning and predictive analytics to derive value from their data and gain a competitive edge.
CDPs are powerful tools that unify data and give businesses a 360 view of the customer, enabling personalisation at scale and in real time. This best practice guide looks at their key features and benefits and provides a step-by-step guide to implementation.
A report aimed at helping marketers better understand data within the wider scope of digital transformation and how data underpins businesses. It sets out why digital transformation is needed, the role of data, the DaaS model, data strategy frameworks and why transformation can fail.
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive summary With an increasing number of digital channels, the time, attention and trust that consumers have to give to marketing content is fragmented. To make matters worse, consumers’ unprecedented power to control their media experiences has made it more challenging than ever to reach them. On the other hand, marketers have […]
1. Introduction: The Principles of ROI “The fundamental reason why anyone calculates ROI is to prove their existence, or their intention to do something,” says Raj Balasundaram, VP Solutions and Strategic Services at marketing platform Emarsys. Having the ability to accurately quantify the contribution that a marketing programme or strategy has had upon revenue […]
1. Executive Summary Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is considered one of the most important factors in determining present and future success of a business. However, less than half of those surveyed for this research said they were able to measure CLV. With it costing less to retain a customer than acquire a new one and […]
A best practice guide examining the challenges that will arise due to the technical and regulatory changes to the way marketers can measure digital marketing effectiveness, and looking at how marketers can overcome them.
A report uncovering best practice principles and considerations for developing a personalisation strategy, also providing supporting evidence for why companies should be placing personalisation high on their agenda and explores ways to develop personalisation capabilities.
A best practice guide providing marketers with overview of customer journey mapping and a simple starting point for anyone yet to map out their customer journeys.
A best practice guide exploring the benefits and challenges of segmentation and personas, explaining why and how to use market segmentation, communication segmentation, customer segmentation and personas.
This best practice guide looks at the feedback economy, why it is important, and the challenges and opportunities it presents brands. It explains how marketers can capitalise on ratings and reviews, including how to unearth insights from customer feedback, diffuse any emerging crises and measure its effectiveness as a channel.
Econsultancy’s annual Future of Marketing report brings together survey results from more than 800 marketing professionals, covering marketing priorities for the next two years and the key trends shaping the industry, from data and privacy to generative AI.