The event, in its 8th year, will include 80 sessions running across five days.
Attendees will have access to marketing masterclasses with headline speakers, virtual networking opportunities, mentoring and ‘Festival Shorts’ – bitesize practical sessions on how to deliver change for your brand.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Mark Ritson, Professor of marketing and Marketing Week Columnist
- Helen Edwards, Founder of Passionbrand
- Chloe Pierre, Founder of thy.self
- Paul Pomroy, CEO of McDonald’s UK
- Claire Hennah, Global Vice President of Ecommerce at Unilever
- Rupert Bedell, Vice President of Marketing at American Express
- Nina Bibby, Chief Marketing Officer at O2
- Ines Ures, Chief Marketing Officer of Deliveroo
- Tom Wallis, CMO, Gousto
- Alex Weller, European Marketing Director, Patagonia
Live, pre-recorded and on-demand content will explore five key themes: understanding trends; delivering for customers; creative effectiveness; leading change and setting strategy; and driving recovery and returning to growth.
Russell Parsons, Editor-in-Chief at Marketing Week, said: “The marketing industry is full of innovative, creative and resourceful people. We will bring many of those together in October to discuss, debate and determine the best way to face the future.”
“It’s not just another crappy conference,” adds Mark Ritson. “It’s the Festival of Marketing! And online or offline it’s unmissable.”
Tickets are now available for the 2020 Festival of Marketing, taking place 5th – 9th October. Earlybird tickets will be available for £199 + vat, with discounts for group tickets.
For an up-to-date list of speakers, check the Festival of Marketing website.