Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Give your email campaigns an injection of fresh thinking in this fantastic email marketing workshop.
You’ll gain advanced, strategic email marketing training and get the opportunity to have your email campaigns reviewed by an industry expert who will provide practical tips for improvement.
Strictly limited to 10 places, the workshop allows for plenty of interaction and you’ll be able to bounce ideas off other experienced marketers.
If you feel you have covered the basics of email marketing, this advanced course will cover the key leverage points for strategic success and help you identify improvements to your current activity.
Fusing strategic email marketing training with workshop discussion time, the course offers a unique opportunity to bounce your own work and strategy off a group of experienced practitioners and reflect on your own campaigns through comparisons with others.
Course Requirements: Use of a laptop or tablet is optional.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for experienced marketers or agency staff looking to move their email marketing campaigns on to a new level of sophistication. Well suited to people who have at least a year’s experience working on email campaigns and who are familiar with creating multi-part messaging, tracking and reporting as well as managing data for email campaigns.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Adopt the very latest advanced email marketing techniques, strategies, tactics and technologies
- Emphasise the importance of sophisticated testing and optimisation techniques to continually improve your campaigns
- Understand the challenges faced by and practices used by your experienced email marketing peers from various industries
- Use the latest trends, themes and insight
What will I learn?
Session One: Start at the beginning...
The state of email marketing and it's challenges. Building an effective email marketing programme, which includes:
- Creating a strategy
- Understanding the value of an email address
- Building subscriber personas
- Calculating the lifetime value of a customer
- Utilising RFM (Recency, Frequecy, Monetary) analysis
Lifecycle marketing - triggers and behavioral targeting, content and contact strategy
- Growing your list - including offline, online, viral and data acquisition
- Retaining your list - welcome programmes, preference centres
- Winning back your list
Session Two: Creative and Optimisation
Designing for email, including:
- Using wireframes
- Designing for images blocked
- Designing for the mobile audience
- Landing Pages
Testing and optimising, including:
- Understanding your results
- Measuring the relevant metric
Sending the right email to the right person, including:
- Advanced segmentation
- Dynamic content
Writing copy for optimum conversions
Session Three: Last but not least...
- Integrating email with other channels
- What to look out for in the future...
- Campaign critique and improvements
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.