Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Not unsurprisingly, data is at the heart of data-driven marketing.
The engine providing all this data is consumer surveillance. Every ‘pip’ and ‘squeak’ of the human race is now fuel for the data-driven marketers. Online, mobile, in-store, social; every interaction has the potential to provide meaningful, useable marketing insight.
The challenge, and the ‘Hero Objective’ of this course is to help make you the marketer that makes this happen.
The pace of change is daunting, both technically and legally. If you are to succeed in delivering the results you desire from your data-driven marketing strategies, you have to be an expert program manager, multi-national legal guru and technical ‘know-it-all’!
Let’s see if we can do it.
On this intermediate/expert course you will learn what so-called ‘big data’ can and cannot do, where it comes from, how to generate your own and where to access free data.
We will explore the marketing value of this data with reference to the four Vs, volume, variety, veracity and velocity. What makes good data and what is useless.
Your program management skills will be tested as we develop and embed the skills you’ll need to implement a data-driven marketing strategy. And then we take a deep-dive into the regulatory framework. Not for the faint-hearted, you MUST get this right if you are going to use consumer surveillance to fuel your strategy. You’ll cover:
- The privacy laws of the UK, EU and around the Globe
- The key requirements and the 'how to' of Privacy by Design (PbD) and Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs).
- How the marketer, web/app developer and the CMO respond to questions about privacy and compliance with the law.
We will investigate the concept of a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) framework, and together work out how you build compliance into your everyday workflow.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
CMOs, marketing directors, agency heads, web development team leaders, app developers.
How will I benefit?
- See where the world is going and how to direct your marketing strategies
- Be prepared for the strategic implications of harnessing personalisation in a world where consumer privacy awareness and global legislation can seriously restrict your lead generation and data use.
- Understand the laws of privacy, the requirements of the regulators and how they impact your marketing strategy.
What will I learn?
Big data program management
- How to implement a big data-driven marketing project
- Define and understand the key elements of success
- What are the pitfalls to avoid?
- Global Privacy laws including Canadian CASL, EU General Data Protection Regulation, UK Data Protection Act 1998, Safe Harbor and Cloud Services
- How to complete a privacy impact assessment and develop mobile and web apps that comply with strict privacy requirements (Privacy by Design)
Tool and Tips
- Where to find free data
- How to use free tools from Google, Facebook etc.
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.