Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Course Requirements: A wi-fi enabled laptop with google chrome is required for this course. If you cannot bring your own please contact us to reserve a rental laptop at a cost of £50 + VAT.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone in a digital role within an organisation or with responsibility for an aspect of digital performance and who feel they need a firmer grounding in how web sites actually work. It requires no previous knowledge or experience of programming or IT - if you can use a browser, you will be able to do the course.
How will I benefit?
- Accelerated learning - a simple but fully working web site in a day
- Discover the power of prototyping and how it can facilitate rapid business change
- De-mystifies the technicalities and jargon of web coding
- Enables more informed conversations with developers
- Improves overall web project management skills
- Stepping-stone to a deeper understanding of web technology
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Be able to read, understand and use the more common HTML tags
- Be able to read, understand and use the more common selectors, properties and values in CSS
- Analyse, edit and add-to more complex web pages
- Understand key differences between good and bad practice in the construction of web sites
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.