Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Great content sells – it will build your brand and boost your business. Our 1-day Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars training course will help you to define and produce the content that will help your organisation succeed!
On the day, you’ll learn about our unique 7-step process and get our exclusive templates for: Strategy Statements, Content Audits, Content Requests, Content Briefs and Content Calendars!
Our hands-on training will show you how to:
- Create a Content Strategy based on audience insight
- Evaluate your current content against strategy statements
- Identify what new content is required to fulfil your Strategy Statement
- Create processes that will help you to support the creation of great content
- Generate content ideas to fulfil your strategy
- Plan your content efforts with a Content Calendar
Course Requirements: Use of a laptop or tablet is recommended.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, production and creation of digital content.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the business case for Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
- Develop a Strategy Statement
- Audit & analyse your content
- Identify the content that you need to create
- Develop governance policies to support your content creation
- Create & populate a Content Calendar for your organisation
- Identify repeatable formats & themes for content
- Plan the 'next steps' for your organisation
- Exclusive templates for: Strategy Statements, Content Audits, Content Requests, Content Briefs and Content Calendars!
What will I learn?
At the end of the day, you’ll have already started developing your own Content Strategy and Content Calendar. Plus, you’ll be confident enough in your skills and knowledge to continue this work after the session.
Issues covered in the course include:
- How Content Strategy fits with Editorial Planning and Content Calendars
- 7-steps to a great Content Strategy
- Create a Strategy Statement for your own organisation
- Tools to research what sort of content your audience is likely to find engaging (including online exercises)
- Audit & evaluate your content (including inventory, best practices & strategy audits)
- Governance (including tone of voice, sign-off process & work-flows)
- Create a Content Calendar and begin to identify ideas for future content
- Ideas for repeatable themes and formats that will make creating content much easier
- Guidance & discussion on how to convince experts to help you create content
- Managing international projects
- Develop your immediate 'action plan'
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.