Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Have you turned the marketing dial to its limit with diminishing results? Are you working towards delivering the next big website redesign? Are you working on strategies to gain an advantage over your competition?
This one day course shows you how to implement a robust conversion optimisation strategy and process which can deliver major uplifts in sales revenue and profitability, as well as changing the way you develop your brand, innovate your offering, and make website redesigns a thing of the past. The course will show you how to implement a data driven approach of onsite testing and optimisation as well as arming you with the strategic knowledge to accelerate growth for forward-thinking businesses.
This programme provides attendees with the knowledge to implement a test and learn culture within their business to drive real conversion rate uplifts. It provides delegates with a strategic overview of conversion optimisation as well as practical tips and tactics to take back to your own organisation.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for senior managers working within marketing, ecommerce or technical roles who are interested in marketing / business growth strategies, tactics to improve KPIs and those tasked with driving business performance. This programme applies to pure-play retailers, multichannel retailers, SAAS businesses and any type of lead generation site. Examples provided will cover a range of sectors.
How will I benefit?
- Leave with an understanding of the benefits and potential risks to your organisation of not developing an optimisation strategy
- Learn about the strategies behind CRO and how to mature your strategy
- Explore what’s required to successfully implement conversion rate optimisation into your business
What will I learn?
What is Conversion Rate Optimisation?
- What CRO can achieve with real world examples
- Common reasons why your current conversion rate isn’t where it should be
- The cost to a business not investing in CRO
- The fundamentals of a successful conversion optimisation process
- Where is optimisation heading?
Conversion Optimisation Strategies
- How to develop an omnichannel CRO strategy
- What is the Evolutionary Redesign Model and why will the classic website redesign die
- How to mature your CRO strategy
How to successfully implement CRO into your business
- How to get buy-in from HIPPOS
- Engaging the right people and the right areas of the business
- Getting the right team in place
- The influence and importance of business mentality and culture
- The importance of quality, then quantity of testing to get optimisation embedded within your business
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.