Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
When the competition are a click away differentiation can be hard. Competing on price is a fools game and erodes margins. If you want to stand out from the crowd the experience you provide customers is everything.
This course will show you how to create an outstanding customer experience whatever type of site you run. Customers who are more engaged and more loyal. Customers who will take action and convert.
Zappos, Amazon, Apple and others know the secret to online success lies in an outstanding experience. An experience that differentiates them from the competition. One that makes interacting with them more pleasurable than going elsewhere.
This course will explore how these and other companies have succeeded. Succeeded in creating an engaging online experience and improved their customer retention. You will learn how to apply what they have discovered to your own business with transformative effects.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is for anybody responsible for a website which has to convert. Whether you are responsible for your own organisations website or building sites for others. Whether a project manager, designer, product manager or marketer. This course is for those who are passionate about creating a great customer experience that leads to real results.
How will I benefit?
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Present a compelling case for investing in customer experience to management and colleagues.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your customers and what they want.
- Use a wealth of techniques to delight your customers.
- Test and iterate your online presence to fix any issues with the customer experience.
- Work to improve the customer experience across platforms and business silos.
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- Understanding your customers.
- Mapping the customer journey.
- Creating content that engages with customers.
- Designing effective calls to action.
- Nurturing long term customer relationships.
- Designing an experience across platforms.
- Encouraging a company wide focus on customer experience.
- Testing the experience.
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.